FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

finding her.........

shariq03
Please check this link:

http://m.flickr.com/photos/63534649@N04/5787518814/sizes/m/

does neone know who she is or seen her newhere??

plz reply

thanx
macky
i believe this is the first time i saw a post about finding his love one....

hhmmm.... maybe you could add details so you can get tons of reply... I saw the picture, yeah your right she's beautiful. But there are many faces like her around the planet... you need to add details...
truespeed
Her name is on there..

Here is her facebook.
The_unnamed_label
why are you looking for her??
shariq03
I created that profile on facebook to find her.
n while i hate posting her picture on sites, i hv no other way than to ask people n all i hv is her picture.
So plz don't ask d reason...its jus important for me to find her
so if neone knows who she is, whr she is from or ne info ab her plz send me at ursshariq03@gmail.com
thanx
macky
shariq03 wrote:
I created that profile on facebook to find her.
n while i hate posting her picture on sites, i hv no other way than to ask people n all i hv is her picture.
So plz don't ask d reason...its jus important for me to find her
so if neone knows who she is, whr she is from or ne info ab her plz send me at ursshariq03@gmail.com
thanx

Sorry shariq03 but i think The_unnamed_label was right! We should know why you are looking for her. You don't need to tell exactly the reason but we should know because nowadays there are criminal minds out there but of course i'm not accusing you.

I've seen Angel her name but really it's hard to find a woman like her if you don't add some details like where the both of you the last time you see each other, is she your wife, did he left you because of third party? something like that... We should know so we can think and suggest any options though we do not know where she is...
watersoul
Well, firstly the tx spk post is a bit annoying to me, if you are asking strangers for assistance in something which is supposed to be important to you then it would be courteous to at least make the effort to type complete words perhaps?

Second, without giving any information or details about why you want to find this girl, well it all seems a bit too mysterious for me - for all we know you've just seen her face on the internet somewhere and this could be just a crazy stalking situation! I'm not saying it is, but you haven't offered any explanation to make me think otherwise Wink
Ankhanu
This thread reeks of creepiness...

Why are we helping you find someone? Do they want you to find them? Is there any reason to suspect she might be in my part of the world? Why is she missing? Etc. etc.
For all we know, you could be a creepy stalker...

This whole thing is very questionable.
shariq03
See when I ask who she is, I obviously don't know her, so I m sorry I doubt ur sincerety when u ask those questions but may b u missed it. the last thing that I want is someone using my case as some sort of means of entertainment.so there is nothing much except that it was an online relationship n I have to know ab her. so in short I want that if someone sees this n knows her n trusts me, then plz let me know ab her at ursshariq03@gmail.com

Thanx
Shariq
Ankhanu
Sorry. I'm not in the business of helping people track down people that they don't even know. I don't want to be morally responsible for any harm that may come to her.*

* - I'm certain you'll say that you mean her no harm, yadda yadda yadda, but I have no way of verifying your sincerity, her situation, etc. etc. There's too great a potential for me to be comfortable with any of this.
truespeed
If all you have is a picture of someone you spoke to online,chances are it may not even be her picture,she may even be a he,welcome to the internet.
watersoul
soz fella, all a bit wierd n despr8, 2 mch sms/txt spk, 2 lazy 2 typ prprly, i aint helpn u evn if i cud Razz
shariq03
Can't understand why everyone sees it like this. And its same everywhere. Why is it so difficult for everyone to help someone who likes someone by her picture and wants to find her. You say may be she doesn't want to be found. But why do you approach someone you just saw and like and step forward to say hello, may be she doesn't want to talk to you, but you only come to know this after talking to her.
You say its internet world and one should move on, but its not so easy for me. its not that I saw some random picture of a beautiful girl on internet and started searching for her. Someone used that picture for her motives and I was involved for months. So whats wrong with finding her and knowing her.
Sorry about the text speak,i tried to avoid it though I am typing from my cellphone.
truespeed
Paste the url of the pic into www.tineye.com ,it comes up with some sites that have the image.

It looks like a stock photo used by dating sites.
Ankhanu
shariq03 wrote:
Can't understand why everyone sees it like this. And its same everywhere...

Maybe you should look at what everyone's saying and reassess your strategy/behaviour. There might just be something to what we're saying.

Essentially, what you're doing is stalking. Approaching someone you've seen and introducing yourself is rather different from hunting them down. it doesn't seem very... healthy.
shariq03
thanx 'truespeed', i have done that buddy but out of the 9 results that 'tineye' showed only one site 'flixya' had that picture, where it was used by someone as a profile pic, i contacted that person but he too got it from somewhere on the internet, which he didn't remember.
Other sites don't have that image.
If there are more such search engines, which give proper results, please let me know.

@Ankhanu: I understand what you are saying but only i know my motives are not bad. Afterall why would i have something against someone who i don't know, and whose worst fault is that she is careless about her picture which could be used by someone else.
Nintendo
shariq03 wrote:
You say may be she doesn't want to be found. But why do you approach someone you just saw and like and step forward to say hello, may be she doesn't want to talk to you, but you only come to know this after talking to her.

Doing it to the extent where you're publicly pasting her picture up for all to see (and any other info you may be giving out to people) seems a concerning step too far... In addition, the fact that you will not share information as to why is pretty suspicious.

Good luck if your intentions are pure.
truespeed
If you go to google images,click on the new camera icon,and paste in the url of the picture,it comes up with loads of sites using the picture,it is just a stock photo,it looks like you have been played.
The_unnamed_label
shariq03 wrote:
Can't understand why everyone sees it like this. And its same everywhere. Why is it so difficult for everyone to help someone who likes someone by her picture and wants to find her. You say may be she doesn't want to be found. But why do you approach someone you just saw and like and step forward to say hello, may be she doesn't want to talk to you, but you only come to know this after talking to her.
You say its internet world and one should move on, but its not so easy for me. its not that I saw some random picture of a beautiful girl on internet and started searching for her. Someone used that picture for her motives and I was involved for months. So whats wrong with finding her and knowing her.
Sorry about the text speak,i tried to avoid it though I am typing from my cellphone.

Shariq03.. I was only asking a genuine question..
and obviously I'm not the only one to wonder..
whatever you think, its not really a matter of understanding you as Im sure a lot of people on here, including me, are well aware of online relationships... but what you say and your reactions don't help your case. you act like there is some kind of secrecy around your motives, and at the same time you ask people to help you finding that girl.. You say you dont know where she is, thats fine... but you dont even know her name?

I guess you should simply enlight us about your story if you want people to maybe help you... thats only good sense.

Also keep in mind that you might have spent time looking for her and building up feelings. that doesnt mean she even knows about you or want to know about you. you must understand that and that our reactions are more than justified.

I had a stalker about 18 months ago and he scared me as hell. its not funny... and its far from being nice to find out someone is shacking sky and earth to locate you.
dan751
I'm sorry Shariq03, you haven't supplied any sort of information regards to your acquaintances with the girl in the picture, via online or organically. To my knowledge, and the knowledge of a number of others who've replied, there is no history between you and her. You created a facebook profile with the photo in an attempt to track her. I could understand if you're freaking out that a friend upped and left the country or something, however, far too much in your replies gives me a bad taste in my mouth on the whole matter.

I found another thread you created of identical stature: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-126392.html

This is sufficient to warrant suspicious stalker activity. Both threads and your user ID have been reported until further notice.
I don't take this activity lightly.
Thread -locked-.