FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite Drink o.O

Favorite Drink
Dr.Pepper
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
CocaCola
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Mountain Dew
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Pepsi
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Hi-C
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
7-Up
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Mello-Yellow
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Water
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Not Listed =[
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

SC__Programmer
What is your Favorite Drink?Mine is Dr.Pepper FTW!!! Very Happy

And if yours aint listed then post it down there ↓ ↓ ↓
deanhills
I'm not much of a Cola drinker, but the closest is Seven-Up. I've always liked the taste of lemonade. The real one with fresh lemons is probably the nicest, and here in the Middle East one can find limeade as well, delicious and refreshing especially in the hot months that are particularly hellish right now.
Nameless
I appreciate the existence of life itself, so water is going to have to be my pick.
TurtleShell
no alcoholic drinks? Also, where is milk? And coffee??? The only explanation I can imagine is that coffee is so essential it is perhaps not worthy of a category that includes Coke and Sprite. But I'd have to go with either beer or coffee, neither of which is listed.
Nameless
TurtleShell wrote:
The only explanation I can imagine is that coffee is so essential it is perhaps not worthy of a category that includes Coke and Sprite.

The last time I drunk coffee was around three months ago, and that was only for the novelty of my mother purchasing an cappuccino machine. It wasn't so great.

/totally trolling Twisted Evil
TurtleShell
too bad, but I'm sure you find other ways to please yourself throughout the day:)
D'Artagnan
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guaran%C3%A1_Jesus

well i like the jesus guarana Razz

yeah it exists
SC__Programmer
hmmm...i did leave alot out lol.

I dont really like coffee so that didnt cross my mind lol Razz

And never heard of that drink before...but if its made by CocaCola then its probably good Wink
TurtleShell
SC__Programmer wrote:
hmmm...i did leave alot out lol.

I dont really like coffee so that didnt cross my mind lol Razz

And never heard of that drink before...but if its made by CocaCola then its probably good Wink

you're big on the soft drinks, I can see:)
adri
Schweppes Agrum. Smile It's made with water from a spring nearby, not that you taste that but it's a nice thought and I really like the taste of Agrum. Agrum is actually just some grapefruit, oranges, lime and tangarines. Smile

adri
deanhills
I like Schweppes for almost anything. Right now my favourite refreshing drink on a daily basis is either Schweppes lime or lemon cordial with water and lots of ice. Then there is Schweppes soda for my whiskey occasionally. I don't think there is another company that can make soda and tonic as well as Schweppes does.
TurtleShell
At my house, we're huge into fizzy water. Schwepps is probably similar, I suppose. Like it over ice, with a little lemon.
GoldenEagle
How could you not have the classic Root Beer in your choices. I think most young people would agree that Root beer is where it's at.
SC__Programmer
GoldenEagle wrote:
How could you not have the classic Root Beer in your choices. I think most young people would agree that Root beer is where it's at.

OMJ thats my second favorite drink!How did i leave it out? =\
standready
Those choices were not my "cup of tea" laugh!
Insanity
How about alcoholic drinks!
GoldenEagle
Insanity wrote:

Alcohol is gross, but given the popularity of code monkeys on this site, I'd be willing to guess that Mountain Dew should be even more popular. Code monkeys and Mountain Dew go hand in hand.
deanhills
GoldenEagle wrote:
Insanity wrote:

Alcohol is gross, but given the popularity of code monkeys on this site, I'd be willing to guess that Mountain Dew should be even more popular. Code monkeys and Mountain Dew go hand in hand.
What a coincidence. I've just had Mountain Dew for lunch (Sunday is the first day of the work week in the UAE and this was in our canteen). Seven up is my beverage of choice out of those available in the fridge, and the only really cold beverage turned out to be Mountain Dew. Must say though it is much too sweet for my taste. Seven Up is much better. Water of course would have been much healthier!
GoldenEagle
No one said it was good for the body! The secret is the high amount of caffeine combined with so much sugar can let you code deep into the night. Smile

I've been hard at work coding without even coffee to keep me awake, but still able to make it to 4 in the morning.
sudipbanerjee
my favourite is Sprite.
mukesh
I like cold drinks to much like Pepsi, Cocacola, Thums Up and Sprite to much its my favorite drinks not other more.
foumy6
mountain dew ftw! dew the dew!!!!
deanhills
foumy6 wrote:
mountain dew ftw! dew the dew!!!!
I guess this must be a special new language ... dew language ..... Very Happy I hate watching the Doctors show on MBC4 as wow, they once showed exactly what these sodas turn into in your body. Sort of glue and plenty of sugar that are just about indigestable and sticks to you for almost ever. I probably should see something like that again, as I remember at the time it had thoroughly discouraged me from drinking pop for at least a while. Not only is there no nutrition in it, but there are plenty of harmful ingredients in it, particularly the sugarless varieties with aspartame, sucralose etc. If they can put special messages on cigarette boxes to discourage people from smoking them, they should put similar messages on pop cans. Twisted Evil
SC__Programmer
deanhills wrote:
I guess this must be a special new language ... dew language ..... Very Happy I hate watching the Doctors show on MBC4 as wow, they once showed exactly what these sodas turn into in your body. Sort of glue and plenty of sugar that are just about indigestable and sticks to you for almost ever. I probably should see something like that again, as I remember at the time it had thoroughly discouraged me from drinking pop for at least a while. Not only is there no nutrition in it, but there are plenty of harmful ingredients in it, particularly the sugarless varieties with aspartame, sucralose etc. If they can put special messages on cigarette boxes to discourage people from smoking them, they should put similar messages on pop cans. Twisted Evil

I still would drink it Wink

I heard of this guy that drank mountain dew and the inside of his stomach got eaten up by the ingredients.

So yes there is harmful ingredients in it lol,but i will still drink it Very Happy
deanhills
SC__Programmer wrote:
So yes there is harmful ingredients in it lol,but i will still drink it Very Happy
I know, I'm still drinking it too ..... Must say though Adri's Agrum Schweppes looks just like the ticket for me right now, with plenty of ice.... Twisted Evil
cybersa
My vote for 7-Up.
Don't know why?
Drink this more than others.
SC__Programmer
it probably tastes like V8,disgusting Laughing

i just got into having Slush Puppies,and the Watermelon and Cotton Candy taste good Very Happy
ms_j
not listed. also, I don't know some of those things at all. coffee!
godbandos
I always like pepsi better. Much better and sweeter than coca-cola
deanhills
godbandos wrote:
I prefer the taste of Pepsi over coca-cola as well, but I'm not sure whether it is sweeter, just a much smoother and nicer taste. Maybe they have all the additives and chemicals just right! Twisted Evil
SC__Programmer
deanhills wrote:
godbandos wrote:
I prefer the taste of Pepsi over coca-cola as well, but I'm not sure whether it is sweeter, just a much smoother and nicer taste. Maybe they have all the additives and chemicals just right! Twisted Evil

I like pepsi over coca-cola too...my favorite drink by pepsi is Cherry Pepsi Very Happy
deanhills
SC__Programmer wrote:
I like pepsi over coca-cola too...my favorite drink by pepsi is Cherry Pepsi Very Happy
That is the best drink ever, except I have not seen it around here in the UAE. I think the last I had it was either in Canada or the States, and that was really good! Very Happy
missdixy
Depends on my mood.

I'm a huge fan of amaretto alcohols (e.g. disaronno) with milk/soymilk. mmm.

In terms of pop, though, I really like sprite and all those lemon-lime type of pops. Or squirt! Anything citrus-y.
deanhills
missdixy wrote:
Depends on my mood.

I'm a huge fan of amaretto alcohols (e.g. disaronno) with milk/soymilk. mmm.
My match here is French Vanilla, I by accident discovered liquid French Vanilla Coffee Mate that one adds like milk to coffee. Think I've become seriously addicted. Very Happy
ankitdatashn
When you are thirsty and sun is high,
You want to drink cola and pepsi - but why?,
Water in my view is the best thing to have,
Drink it coz it's a great salve!

Smile
dan751
Water is my favorite with the options for the poll. Smile
For something flavored, I like tea. Be it Peppermint, Green, Ginger, or just about any other kind of tea. I'd drink it... As long as it isn't pee tea. ^.^
deanhills
dan751 wrote:
Water is my favorite with the options for the poll. Smile
For something flavored, I like tea. Be it Peppermint, Green, Ginger, or just about any other kind of tea. I'd drink it... As long as it isn't pee tea. ^.^
Wow! If all the golden oldie posters can come out like this, then that will make my day! Frihost Golden Oldie Revival. Are you the famous (or should I say infamous) Dan from Australia? Twisted Evil

My favourite beverage for the moment (lasting for the next 20 minutes or so) is whiskey, soda and lots of ice. Cool
dan751
deanhills wrote:
Wow! If all the golden oldie posters can come out like this, then that will make my day! Frihost Golden Oldie Revival. Are you the famous (or should I say infamous) Dan from Australia? Twisted Evil

My favourite beverage for the moment (lasting for the next 20 minutes or so) is whiskey, soda and lots of ice. Cool

Well, you have one oldie poster to start! Very Happy Unfortunately, I'm not the famous Dan from Australia, sorry to burst your bubble, but you must be thinking of someone else. >.<

Whiskey, soda and ice is nice. Smile

If I simply must pick a soda from the poll, I choose Pepsi®. It's been my long time favorite soda. Smile
deanhills
dan751 wrote:
If I simply must pick a soda from the poll, I choose Pepsi®. It's been my long time favorite soda. Smile
Mine too. If it has to be a soda. Very Happy
Tesa323
Weres the bud wiser???
william
Water. Hands down, water. Nothing is more refreshing, nothing is as rewarding. If we consider carbonated beverages, then I would say anything sugar based. Living in the United States, unfortunately, I am mostly limited to drinks sweetened with high fructose corn syrup. Luckily, Pepsi Throwback, Mountain Dew Throwback, and Sierra Mist Natural are bringing good, sweet, taste back to soda. Of all of them, I will have to go with sugar based Coca-Cola (luckily you can get Mexican Coke in the States).
Ghost900
For pop my favorite is Mello-Yellow though I don't drink pop much any more. I am more into Orange-Juice and Lemonade as a nice drink occasionally now.
deanhills
Ghost900 wrote:
For pop my favorite is Mello-Yellow though I don't drink pop much any more. I am more into Orange-Juice and Lemonade as a nice drink occasionally now.
I did just that today. I bought a liter of fresh lemonade and have already had two tall glasses with lots of ice. Nothing like lemonade in the hot weather and to quench the thirst.
Very Happy