FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

????

BarStone
Is this host good???? Confused
adri
Yes it is. Browse the forums for a bit and you'll notice some comments on the hosting (which are almost always positive). Smile

adri
macky
I bet you to find good host other than Frihost offers. Others may have larger space and etc. but Frihost is the best for free. When i was student, one of our assignment is to look for best web hosting for free. I test all of my classmates suggest and frihost is the best... Especially no limits on HTACCESS.. yeah!
standready
Yes, the hosting is good but this community is tops!
Nameless
No. This is secretly a forum for masochists.

It's also Korean only.
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
No. This is secretly a forum for masochists.
Well said! That's why they have a Phil&Rel Forum here as well. That is another name for a Torture Chamber or Troll Club. In summary, a masochist's paradise. Twisted Evil

Back on topic though, this host is excellent. You couldn't have landed at a more caring place for getting your Website up and running. All you have to do are a few quality posts.

Here is a link to a thread where Frihosters say how much they have learned from Frihost:
What has Frihost taught you?
BarStone
I think that this hosts are good Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Bluedoll
BarStone wrote:
I think that this hosts are good Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Define good?
Josso
I struggle to think of a more flexible one out there. Good uptime and speed.
SC__Programmer
well....in the 7 hours ive had it i must say its epic Very Happy

what tops this?

1) Unlimited Emails
2) Unlimited FTP! <--- Cant hardly find that for free
3) Unlimited MySQL
4) Get a .com for free!Well actually from posting but you dont have to pull any money out of your pocket! Very Happy
Bluedoll
SC__Programmer wrote:
well....in the 7 hours ive had it i must say its epic Very Happy

what tops this?

1) Unlimited Emails
2) Unlimited FTP! <--- Cant hardly find that for free
3) Unlimited MySQL
4) Get a .com for free!Well actually from posting but you dont have to pull any money out of your pocket! Very Happy
Yes, right on! What do you think of the forum? You do realize that in order to benifit from these things you will need to post.
coolclay
An amazing place with amazing people. There are some real "characters" around these parts, but even more that that the hosting is amazing. I have been here for a little over 6 years now and had very little downtime and extremely good reliability. I must say when I signed up right after Frihost was formed I had huge doubts to it's longevity, but due to incredible management (Bondings) and incredible mods, it's lasted and hopefully will continue into the future!
deanhills
Incredible admin as well. Particularly the ones who are invisible and who we never see on the Board.
Nameless
deanhills wrote:
Incredible admin as well. Particularly the ones who are invisible and who we never see on the Board.

That's what Jesus said!
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
deanhills wrote:

That's what Jesus said!
Laughing Laughing Laughing That was great entertainment for this morning. Thanks! I actually was thinking of mOrpheuS at the time. But I'm sure there are others as well.
Bluedoll
deanhills wrote:
Nameless wrote:
deanhills wrote:

That's what Jesus said!
Laughing Laughing Laughing That was great entertainment for this morning. Thanks! I actually was thinking of mOrpheuS at the time. But I'm sure there are others as well.
...eventually all
spinout
Is this a good host? hehe..

hm, fast... no, absolutely not...
Hm, reliable, well yes
hm, easy to administrate - no, it is even hard to login...
hm, cheap - well free but you must look at commercials at the same time as you must enter something in the forum, at regular basis.
hm, forum-quality... well up n down... mostly up but moderators keep it out if interest.
hm, the forum accessibility--- yes it is fast to navigate and easy to handle.
mukesh
This is good for hosting community
sudipbanerjee
As a free site it is more than good. Some of its service is better than a paid service.
foumy6
I love this host I really recommend it and it isnt that hard to stay active just a few posts every now and again and your good to go, plus the forums are full of friendly helpful users who almost always have the answer your looking for Smile