FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many points per post do you get?

SC__Programmer
a question i was wondering...i searched it but nothing came up Very Happy
cybersa
You can learn more from here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-66575.html
Asap170
Since that explanation didn't say how much you get when you post it's calculated on how much you add in the post. So the longer the post the more points. I thing the maximum is 5 points in one post. Also, quality posts and not ramble on about the same thing and repeat yourself.
GoldenEagle
Asap170 wrote:
Since that explanation didn't say how much you get when you post it's calculated on how much you add in the post. So the longer the post the more points. I thing the maximum is 5 points in one post. Also, quality posts and not ramble on about the same thing and repeat yourself.

A lot of people tend to do that on here. There's also an absurd amount of copy/paste going on. Don't do that if you want people to like you. Rolling Eyes
k_s_baskar
think it depends upon number of lines (words). in the post.
sonam
k_s_baskar wrote:
think it depends upon number of lines (words). in the post.

Right, if your posts are longer then you will get more points. Copy/paste is prohibited if is not quoted. In that case is better to write good and quality post then just copy/paste some text and write few words.

Sonam
SC__Programmer
k thanks for the help Smile

just got to get one more post Wink
Ankhanu
SC__Programmer wrote:
just got to get one more post Wink

Just a hint, if you're looking for hosting:
Good posts are more important than the number of posts you make. Also, making the bare minimum of posts isn't favourable either.

This means that the people approving hosting are interested in people who are willing to meaningfully contribute to the forum and are interested in Frih as more than just a free place to host a website. Getting involved in the community will really increase your chances of being approved.
SC__Programmer
k

ill be as active and helpful as i can Very Happy