FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not from the stomach, brain makes us to feel hungry!

rjraaz
Have you ever thought why is it that many times, despite eating a lot of us feel hungry is hungry and often lead despite not feel like eating? A U.S. research provides the answer by saying how much food we want, it needs not our stomach, the brain is fixed. Yale University researchers have focused mainly on Herelin called hormones, which are considered responsible for the hungry. Study stated that prior to eat the hormone level rises, while the decrease after eating. Increased levels of the Herelin more food if the person is likely. The researchers said: "Some people drink a beverage that has been awarding sure that it is enough fat and calories.

Saw his body Herelin hormone declined rapidly In contrast to those who made the realization that they are drinking at harmful nutritional beverages, increased hormone levels in their body and they came hungry '
lyeandro2587
So that explains it. Very informative Smile
deanhills
Interesting theory rjraaz. I think I can buy that one. I also think that the lifestyle of a person as well as "inherited" behaviour also are major factors in obesity. Lifestyle meaning being very active and on the move. Going out, playing sports, etc. versus being mostly sedentary, spending most of the time home, watching TV or playing games on TV.