FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Technology Blog !!

ankur209
Here is my blog you guys might want to try as i keep updating it with the technology updates going around this world..!
I felt like sharing it for you guys. Like it and subscribe the feeds so that i can work more on the contents Razz

Suggestions are welcomed Wink

Its www.technoankur.tk
deanhills
Great Blog Ankur. I'm particularly interested in the tip of how to check whether someone has read your e-mail. I like the tip below but I don't understand how to check that the image has downloaded? Is there a special technique for that and can you give us the steps? Very Happy
Quote:
One option is that you embed a tracking image in your outgoing email messages. If that image downloads on to the recipient's computer, it is a confirmation that your email has been opened and read. Obviously, this technique will only work if the recipient has enabled automatic image downloads and that he or she is reading your email in HTML and not plain text.
FunDa
That tip can be done using SpyPig Wink

It has a default image a of a pig cartoon, which will track who opened it and send you their IP address immediately
ankur209
Thanks everyone ! Razz
Well , Spypig will do it for you but make sure about the conditions to be set trues at the recipients end - HTML version + automatic downloads ! Wink