FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

indiscreet question...

Are you a sex addict ?
Yes, and proud of it. I always have sex once a day (or more)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm semi-addicted and I have sex about once a day (sometimes more, sometimes less)
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
I like sex but I'm not addicted (not everyday)
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Never had sex
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

pll
Hey there !
Very Happy

I was listening to a song while surfing the FRIhost forums (the song is "The Sex Is Good" from the band ''saving Abel'') and I was just wondering...

...How many of you are sex addicts ?

By Sex Addict I would mean people who would like to have sex more than one time everyday.
I know this is kinda impersonnal (and I don't even know if I have the Frihost right to ask this question) but you can reply your answer if you want.

Personnally I'm a semi-addict. I'd like to have sex about once a day, more would be abusive (In my opinion) and less would not be enough. But somedays I don't even think about it and other days I only have "this subject" in my head, you know?

So, Are you a sex addict ?
LittleBlackKitten
I would call myself a sex addict, yeah, but not the true sense of the term. I can't honestly get enough of my husband, and can't even start to think sexually about anyone else, even attractive men. I go, like, "Hmm. Cute, but my husband is better, and is all mine forever." or "Ooooh that ass looks like my husband's! Mmmm, husband..." Its like no one else in the world is truly attractive to me anymore, like that part of me shut off, lol.