FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Time for Points -> Coins

GoldenEagle
Hi everyone,

What time (US EST) do the points that we have get converted over to coins? I notice that it isn't at like midnight, and it appears to occur during the middle of the day along the east coast of the United States.
Bondings
If I'm not mistaken it is somewhere about 19:00 GMT. It is done by a cronjob and hence happens when that one is executed. Every time I change something (not very often though) I usually need to test it and the time that it is executed usually changes then.
gphoenix
ohh..so thats how it work...i have always wondered...hey bondinga what profit do you earn from running a free site like this..i mean there are no ads on this site..
mahirh
gphoenix wrote:
ohh..so thats how it work...i have always wondered...hey bondinga what profit do you earn from running a free site like this..i mean there are no ads on this site..

if have not removed them with ad blockers or in the control panel , registered users normally see 2 google adsense advertisements while the unregistered and the bots see a cr♠p-load of ads instead, although this generates too little revenue