FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does this quote describe you?

S3nd K3ys
The point of life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, with a well preserved body, but to rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy sh*t, what a ride"

This is a philosophical question asking basically how you live life your life and what you expect from it at the end.
tidruG
Quote:
The point of life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, with a well preserved body, but to rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy sh*t, what a ride"

Nice, that's what I'm trying for my life to be... and it's not too hard, is it?
S3nd K3ys
tidruG wrote:
Quote:

Nice, that's what I'm trying for my life to be... and it's not too hard, is it?

Nope. But is sure is fun! Very Happy
Jack_Hammer
lol, like that quote... Shame not every is like that, as thi quote from friends points out,

Quote:
The whole point in rules is to control the fun

Wink
dan751
No, I cannot say that this quote describes me.
johnabraham
the way i'm living my life right now, i doubt if i'll have much body left by the time i reach my grave...am a action sport junkie and have done all sorts of crazy stuff, am a major sportaholic and cant live for more than 2-3 days without sports or hitting the gym...otherwise am always having a blast with my mates, so living life to the fullest...with not much regrets...
Shade of Blue
That quote somewhat describes me, but I'm tryin to make sure I don't get to the grave too early from stuff I could do if I wanted.

So yes, I'm trying to skid in all worn out and love the ride, but I'm in no rush to get there.
Wink
Nameless
That quote doesn't really describe me at all. I'm trying to avoid the grave, full stop.
o78-lenn
S3nd K3ys wrote:

This is a philosophical question asking basically how you live life your life and what you expect from it at the end.

i dont even understand it!!
S3nd K3ys
o78-lenn wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

i dont even understand it!!

How do you live your life? Are you 'saving' your body for when you're old and gray and can't use it any more? Or are you using it up while you can?
silvermesh
I think the less skidding you do, the more years before you fall into the grave Wink
damj
I lived like that or a while when I was younger, but now I have kids, so I get the totally worn out part, but not much else ... though I'm not complaining, they're worth it!
S3nd K3ys
damj wrote:
I lived like that or a while when I was younger, but now I have kids, so I get the totally worn out part, but not much else ... though I'm not complaining, they're worth it!

That's very true. They've changed my life completely.
SilverDogg
not really no ;/

im one of those guys who just likes to sit at home, watch a movie or something like that. maybe hang with friends. just relax =)
earthchild
I used to be like that. Now I'm not exactly sure what would describe me... well whatever it is, I'm happy.

Peace.