Here comes a new possibility of importing data from Site Explorer into the CSV and Excel formats. It allows saving data on your computer for further analysis.
For subscribed users there appeared a new type of report - Raw Export Report. It enables exporting up to 5 million links for any domains. Users with Starter Subscription may export 1 million links, those with Standard Subscription - 5 million links every month over a subscription period.
New free option is in the pipeline - trial usage of all paid services. You can build 3 standard reports for 500 links for any domain (not necessarily yours) for free, as well as to export 10000 links through rawexport. These limits are enough to analyse the efficiency of reports and export functioning. If you like the result you get and want more info, you may subscribe and get considerably higher limits.
Backlinkwatch.com is also the fast and good tool for checking the backlinks of a website.
Cool .... your site is superb, provides good statistics of any website. We can also use it for tracking competitors backlinks. Awesome...thanks for creating such a wonderful tool.
We've lowered prices for our API usage. Now its opportunities are easily widened according to your requests; our immense data amount makes it possible to offer different samplings on its base. If Yahoo Site Explorer shutting down is a problem for you, we advise you have a look at our service.
it would certainly be easier to read if had joined all of the posts together
I have tested it. Its great
With the recent launch of SERP database analysis Ahrefs has become "two in one" project. SERP's database uses about 45 mln keywords. It contains 9 databases of keywords for different countries. Only those keywords, which are searched for more than 30 times a month, are included into this database, thus only important info is given, without unnecessary garbage reports.
First 100 positions in a SERP are being analysed. This makes it possible to see popular keywords, by which site appears in SERPs and which don't bring traffic so far, thus they couldn't be observed by other means. This makes it possible to see popular keywords, by which site appears in SERPs and which don't bring traffic so far, thus they couldn't be observed by other means. And knowing these keywords it would be possible to get better position in SERPs with a wet finger. This option is really vital in doing SEO for a site.
The database is partially updated every day, full update cycle completes in 10 days. Thanks to that fact it is possible to observe dynamics of site ranking in search engines. New "Daily Stats" report shows everyday changes for a site:
1. number of new keywords by which site appeared in SERPs
2. by how many keywords site disappeared from SERPs (top 100)
3. by how many keywords site moved up in SERPs
4. by how many keywords site moved down in SERPs
5. number of positions lost by all keywords
6. number of positions gained by all keywords
7. ranking change (ranking or rating is the value of month search engines' traffic)
8. changes of this traffic price (rating*average bid in PPC).
Daily Stats makes it possible to observe all changes with the help of graphics. Directly from Daily Stats just with one click one can see new keywords, lost keywords, SERP positions up or down (!!!) Position Analysis shows by which keywords and at what place specified domain or URL is found. One can see data from 9 different countries.
Export to CSV is also enabled. Ads Analysis is another section, where one can see by which keywords specified site or URL has its ads in Google or Bing.
We've made complete update of Site Explorer and switched it to our new index.
Main improvements are:
1. More qualitative rating. From now on Ahrefs rating is the number of visitors estimated value. Unlike other similar services we consider both: links graph and SERPs. More details are coming soon.
2. Speed. New version answers the requests almost momentarily.
3. Index update frequency - each 30 minutes (48 times per 24 hours).
4. An option to see newly appeared/disappeared links. It is to be noted, when we firstly index some page, we don't consider all links from this page new. New are those links, which didn't exist before, but now appeared. More detailed explanation coming soon.
5. Crawler inventiveness. Crawler uses our rating to determine which pages to download. Pages with low rating are omitted, and those with higher rating are visited more often.
6. An option to get links from a specified domain or links with a specified anchor.
Is this software free or we have to pay for using this?
Backlinkchecker.com is also a good tool for checking back links of your websites. Is there any tool of making back links of your website.
Hmmm I have checked it. Its very nice