FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

THE HANGOVER 2

rogue_skydragon
Some mixed reviews have surfaced on the web after "The Hangover 2" released this past weekend. People are hailing it as funnier than the first, and some others are claiming it to be redundant and tired. Have you seen it yet, and what do you think??
Navigator
It was rated B-15 in my country, so its apt for 15 years olds and older, but without wanting to spoil the movie, it should have been rated C, for adults only as some scenes push it a little bit to the edge.

Which brings me to another little thought, has anyone noticed that talking about genitalia is now the norm in "funny" movies?
cenatime
i watched this movie last week.this is such a great movie to watch.i really liked this movie.i watched its first part and i liked it but the second part is more entertaining from part one.i just love this movie.
gverutes
I thought it was hilarious also. I didn't have very high expectations at all, but it was entertaining. With that said, if they make a 3rd movie...I will not watch it! The whole plot is ridiculous and I'm surprised they even pulled this one off.

The asian guy from step brothers is the funniest character by far.
menino
rogue_skydragon wrote:
Some mixed reviews have surfaced on the web after "The Hangover 2" released this past weekend. People are hailing it as funnier than the first, and some others are claiming it to be redundant and tired. Have you seen it yet, and what do you think??

I heard it was a repeat of the original, but in Thailand.
snowboardalliance
menino wrote:
rogue_skydragon wrote:

I heard it was a repeat of the original, but in Thailand.

It was.

Still it was a funny movie. Just too bad it followed the exact same plot (I don't think that's a spoiler, because I assume you know what you are getting into when you go to see this movie)
gerimter
I give 7 out of 10
emanuel2
I think I have to watch it just to see some funny moments Smile
ankur209
Wel..the first part was much funnier than this one...even this movie had proved that sequels can not be better than the former one...!!
I'll rate this one with 5/10 whereas for Hangover 1 i'll give 7/10
Tesa323
This movie was funnier than the last I couldent stop laughing
pravojednostavno
Great movie!