FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

japanese earthquake

inuyasha
Earthquakes attack Japan quite often. That's really not big news, except those leveled 8 or 9~ They are well organized to handle this kind of stuff.
pirate
the earthquake did little damage, it was the tsunami which caused it all, the earth quake lowered the ground by 2 meters and so the tsunami was 2 meters higher than the wall. Too be honest they should have been better prepared for a country that sit's on 3 tectonic plates.
deanhills
pirate wrote:
the earthquake did little damage, it was the tsunami which caused it all, the earth quake lowered the ground by 2 meters and so the tsunami was 2 meters higher than the wall. Too be honest they should have been better prepared for a country that sit's on 3 tectonic plates.
They were well prepared for one disaster, not two at the same time. That was sort of a freak disaster situation. You can be sure however that now that they've been through a double disaster, that their standards for building anything will be doubled. Smile
chosen_bubble
they are even drinking coffee and tweet when earthquake happening.This is not a big deal for japans
deanhills
chosen_bubble wrote:
they are even drinking coffee and tweet when earthquake happening.This is not a big deal for japans
Laughing Where did you find this information? Can you post a link? I would love to read the article.
Very Happy
Josso
I'd say 9 is a big deal, I mean how often do these happen exactly? Does anyone know what would happen if a 9 hit somewhere like tokyo head on?
deanhills
Josso wrote:
I'd say 9 is a big deal, I mean how often do these happen exactly? Does anyone know what would happen if a 9 hit somewhere like tokyo head on?
I'm sorry Josso, I don't quite get the "9", what does that mean? Is that an abbreviation for something? Very Happy
Josso
mag

knee

chewed

lol

at

eppee

centaur
emale
Pliate said that the earthquake did little damage, it was the tsunami which caused it all, the earth quake lowered the ground by 2 meters and so the tsunami was 2 meters higher than the wall. Too be honest they should have been better prepared for a country that sit's on 3 tectonic plates.

I agree very much for what you are saying , because i do not know what i am saying , just because i agree you point . Thank you very much!!
lrj945
They have been accustomed to the earthquake, even though it is unwillingness. And they have a series of emergency measures to avoid being harmed in the earthquake. Frequent earthquake escape drills are organized in Japan .