FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Password forgotten and not getting an email

Flakky
I forgot my password and I am not getting an email. Could anyone help me out here?

My control panel username is flakky.

EDIT: Solved by patience and persistence.
cybersa
Post your Cpanel or DirectAdmin Username here.
Bondings will help you.

or

Open your email.
Filter your emails from no-reply@frihost.com.
You will get the Password in "Welcome to Frihost Forums" Email.
Flakky
@cybersa
Ok, my username is flakky.
I do not know why I do not get any emails. Last time I checked I had no filters whatsoever. It should have appeared marked as junk.
Thanks!
adri
Are you talking about your Frihost.com account or your DirectAdmin/cPanel account? When I registered for a webhost here, the details where sent to me through Private Message here on Frihost.com, so if I forget my password, I just check my messages here to copy paste again. Smile

adri
Flakky
adri wrote:
Are you talking about your Frihost.com account or your DirectAdmin/cPanel account? When I registered for a webhost here, the details where sent to me through Private Message here on Frihost.com, so if I forget my password, I just check my messages here to copy paste again. Smile

adri
It's about my DirectAdmin account. Sadly I pressed 'forgot password' in the directadmin page so it has been randomized several times already. I have deleted that email as well because it is . All my emails were very old so I didn't think I would need it anymore.

Oh, just tried again and it showed up. No clue what went wrong. Patience and persistence is the key to succes.
cybersa
If you clicked Forgot Password,you would get the new E-mail of randomized password.
Flakky
cybersa wrote:
If you clicked Forgot Password,you would get the new E-mail of randomized password.
I was passed that point, if you reread the title or the first post it states clearly I do not get an email Very Happy In my first post and my second to last post in this thread I also describe that this is no longer an issue.