FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your relegion

adwya
u have relegion??

are you muslim??

are you christian???

are you jews???

u live without relegion??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

are you belive in Allah "God"

Are you Belive in DEATH??are you belive that u eill be dead once aday

please go to these Sites and u will find some thing good for you

u will find the right way ....

http://www.islamworld.net/

http://www.al-islam.org/
RosenCruz
adwya wrote:
u have relegion??

are you muslim??

are you christian???

are you jews???

are you turkish ??

DannyDean
I'm a jew. A very happy one. Cool
Piotrek
RosenCruz- You haven't wrote anythink in you post. Rolling Eyes
soulman
well, i am a christian, and I knew some site of that~ but still, thanks all the same~
RosenCruz
Piotrek wrote:
RosenCruz- You haven't wrote anythink in you post. Rolling Eyes

because religions are between god and people and nobody needs to know my religion...you can guess my religion from my avatar... Wink
soulman
RosenCruz wrote:

because religions are between god and people and nobody needs to know my religion...you can guess my religion from my avatar... Wink

but your avatar is this:

Quote:

File not found!
Vincent Vale
I honestly don't know what I am...I have been raised Jewish but it really doesn't interest me or make me think. I'm more intrigued by the concepts of Buddhism and specifically, Zen Buddhism. I wouldn't call myself a Buddhist, but if I pay attention to any one religion or practice more than others, it would be that. Kinda why I believe in karma Razz Meditation rocks too.
irish_18
My Religion? I am a proud Roman Catholic ^-^
Jack_Hammer
I don't believe in religion personally thats not to say that I never will it's just all the evidance occording to physics is that there is no God, but if I see undoubtable prouf of a God or Gods I will admit that I was wrong, but untill then i will believe the most plausable theory,
Wink
S3nd K3ys
I believe there is some sort of God, if you will. I don't go to church to have someone tell me who/what/why, I do it from my heart and my soul. I try to live as an honest and fair person.
tidruG
adwya wrote:

Well, so much for all acceptance of all religions!
Anyway, I do believe in existence of a "God", though I can't prove His existence, so don't bother to argue about that with me...
Whether or not you believe in God is a personal choice, and so is your religion. And I believe that every religion has got some good tenets, so I treat all religions equally. However, I also think religion is misused to spread propaganda, mostly the harmful kind.

Anyway, I'm very sure there was another topic on religion/God... I've been trying to find it (still searching in the next window, actually) but I suppose I'm entering the wrong keywords... could someone please post a link to the older thread if they find it?
Dr4goN
Vincent Vale wrote:
I honestly don't know what I am...I have been raised Jewish but it really doesn't interest me or make me think. I'm more intrigued by the concepts of Buddhism and specifically, Zen Buddhism. I wouldn't call myself a Buddhist, but if I pay attention to any one religion or practice more than others, it would be that. Kinda why I believe in karma Razz Meditation rocks too.

Yeah, bro. I've been raised Christian but I like to have no religion.
Painkille990
Christianity is my religion of course. Very Happy
ignotus
Christianity would serve as the backbone for my "Religious beliefs"...however, I try to think of Christianity as a lifestyle. Some religions aim toward a specific lifestyle, while others are just...'religious'. By that, I mean there are a set of routines and practices that "get you off the hook".

Everyone has a belief...everyone Wink
Caxius
im christian but i dont believe in nothing Confused
johnabraham
does it matter what religion we come from ??? i agree with ignotus though, am from a christian background as well
Dark_Jedi06
I am an Atheist.
adwya
iam Muslim

iam proud to be muslim Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile

thanks to God to being muslim
shadows
DannyDean wrote:
I'm a jew. A very happy one. Cool

I'm Jew too...
but i dont have problems with anyone because of that...
i used to live in a country that was almost full of christian people, and i had so many christians friends too...

btw, now i still have christians friends Very Happy
lucasaides
i am a jew too...
and i have meny friends:
jew christian
and others
abhinav
Well,
If you see then the place where I live that is INDIA.
Is having so many religions,
actually here we have sub-religions then sub-sub religion under them and all.
Its a big list.

Here only lies the problem.
People distinguish sometime becoz of this and hence we fail in our total means of democracy.

I hence think that I am just a INDIAN thats it.

Humanity is my religion.

Well about god is you say,
then its like when you are in problem then you remember him.
ask him for something but thats like give and take.
which I dont believe.

From where ever you go, by being a christian or a Hindu or anything ...
its just the same.
planet
Was born into Lutheranism, by a Jewish mother who didn't let them chop my thingie, my father brought me up with great influence of Asiatic religions, I went to predominantly Catholic schools and I have some years ago "made my own country" (created distance between myself and the mondane world).
I have had the luck to have lived in many parts of the world and seen most of them.
I can't (in spite of the broad view) understand what is going on but keep smiling bravely through tears.
psycosquirrel
I'm Catholic.
DarkYuke
I'm an atheist. Not that thats really a religion, its more of a term to describe that you have no religion....if you were curious. ^^
TreadStone
I am Muslim and love all religions..every people is my friend..no mattaer which religion yhey choose
adwya
TreadStone wrote:
I am Muslim and love all religions..every people is my friend..no mattaer which religion yhey choose

iam muslim toooooooooo

الحمد لله وجدت مسلم مثلى فى هذا الموقع
leat397
RosenCruz wrote:
adwya wrote:
u have relegion??

are you muslim??

are you christian???

are you jews???

are you turkish ??

I am a Christian.
Somebody said that people used their mind to "believe" in God. In fact, the most practical expreience is gainning from God when you are believing by your heart.
threezeroone
I'm a christian and I believe in God.
Helios
Jew..

But I see myself as any other normal person in the world.
I even use linux Very Happy
mikecoyne83
I am episcapeleon I thing I know I spelled that way wrong. Pretty much like that is like catholicism but the priests get married
theo
I'm a christian Very Happy
shwetanshu
yes i have a religion and i m a Hindu by religion.

i do believe in the existence of god though i cant prove it. for eg: recently a solar eclipse was witnessed. In India, most of the Hindu Pundits (Priests) predicted that some sort of huge natural calamity will occur in the near future, and it did. Earthquake whick killed 81000 in Pakistan and 1300 in India. So i do belive in future and all that stuff
damj
I was nominally raised as a Roman Catholic, but it really didn't do it for me, so now I'm a Christian. I was very active a my last church, but we left there and now I'm not so active at my new one.
earthchild
technically I am spiritual but not religious. I can appreciate religion though.

influenced by:
buddhism
hinduism
christianity (which was influenced by judaism)
kabbalah (judaism)
taoism (is that a religion?)
sufism (muslim)

by the way Good Yom to all the jewish people on the forum ( I hope I spelled that right!)

Peace.
mceejaydee
Christian. Proud to be one Very Happy
LemonMan
I am an Atheist.
LemonMan
DarkYuke wrote:
I'm an atheist. Not that thats really a religion, its more of a term to describe that you have no religion....if you were curious. ^^

Atheist does not mean that... It means: Does not belive in god... Shocked
ldnet
RosenCruz looks like ur muslim? maybe turkey or tunisia, w/e lol im muslim and proud

CHECK IT OUT www.stsquad.uni.cc hope you like it and register thx alot.
hive
I am agnostic.
Some times I am shamanist, olher times, pantheist. I think imagination is a good religion at all.
Believe there is some inteligence behind, somewhere...
myrevolt
I am an atheist as well (yeah yeah not a religion, a lack of one...) for various reasons. anyways I just thought I'd post because I just read The Devil and Tom Walker and I found it be funny as hell (pun intended), its a short story, that from a cynical perspective is quite funny. I also am a vegetarian and anarchist Razz
D Mob
i'm from the US
dxhunter
IM Muslim I beilive ALLAH And Lucky for birth Muslim country Begining Muslim....
zhrike
i live in Philippines so im a natural born Catholic. i love my religion and i love GOD!
bust3r
im islam 2
Monkeydog
LemonMan wrote:
DarkYuke wrote:

Atheist does not mean that... It means: Does not belive in god... Shocked

Yeah an Agnostic would be the one who doesn't beileve in relgion but beileves that there is a god/god like being/thing that created us...but beileve relgion is not the way to go...

I'm a happy Agnostic. ^_^
budazz
im a christian...ei there is a topic already exist something like this... Very Happy
xorcist
D Mob wrote:
i'm from the US
He asked for the religious believe's not where you are from. I'm christian mainly becuae I was brought up in it and if I wasnt I would still proberly be Christian.
GiLaD
i'm freakn' jew. i eat only freakn' kosher things, and i believe in "Alohim". i even live in the holly land.
lolz Drool
taoman360
I am Taoist Hindu-Christo-Buddhist. Cool
windrei
i do not have any religious beliefs... ...

actually i don't know why there is a need of religions... ...
Pixel
im a christian... Wink
imgonnahurtyou
IM WICCAN, we believe in moon and sun, and in nature, that's all, see ya!
mart_hr
Very Happy Christian

Bible based. Everyone does believe in something, I feel, whether they relize it or not.
Man has the innate need for spiritualism. Twisted Evil
hofer
I was grown Roman Catholic but now i don´t have any religion but i still believe in god.
izimngcubes15
I am Buddhist! Yep. I like what I am. Wink
[FuN]goku
catholic
mengshi200
I am Buddhist,but i also like research other relion.because relion's essence is sense.
bharatchoragudi
Well I'm A Hindu...

But as some of my friends have mentioned.. these divides are created by man.. and all religions have the same teaching.. peace and friendship...

I hope everyone will agree.....

Ciao
shani
I am proud to be a Muslim and IF ::

Quote:

any one of you want to know about Reality in MULSIMS and ISLAM .. Do ask me @ my own board ... Inshallah

I will answer All of the queries by All members, Including christians, Athests , Budisst, Jew, Hindu especially.

VISIT MY BOARD HERE

[/url]
All Alluring
I'm an agnostic unitarian...

just to clarify: athiesm *is* the lack of religion....they don't believe in god...no god, no religion...

agnostic: doesn't mean you don't want religion but *do* believe in god...agnosticism simply means you acknowledge the fact that there is no way to prove or disprove the actuality of a godlike figure.

i tend to be a more pessimistic agnostic...

unitarianism is absolutely wonderful tho...all religions can come together under one umbrella....it doesn't matter *what* you believe, as long as good comes from your beliefs...
adwya
[quote="shani"]I am proud to be a Muslim and IF ::

[quote][b]

iam proud also to being Muslim

Thanks to God

i love all people and love all religions
Che
I am... Godist... Yeah you might wonder which one is that. It's my own... I can tell you more about it later on I:m in a hurry... cyaa
jarcelao
Roman Catholic here!

I do despise my religion. I don't like the way Roman Catholic does with the religion. So many lies, cover-up etc. Kinda freaky!

If I would be given a chance to change religion, I'll definitely choose Methodist. Definitely, one of the best religion I have ever seen. Very Happy Cool
jawker
Quote:
I don't believe in religion personally thats not to say that I never will it's just all the evidance occording to physics is that there is no God, but if I see undoubtable prouf of a God or Gods I will admit that I was wrong, but untill then i will believe the most plausable theory
by jack_hammer

if it won't be too much for you tell what law of physics denies the existence of God and maybe we discuss and elaborate such theories for clarity's sake Very Happy
RosenCruz
ldnet wrote:
RosenCruz looks like ur muslim? maybe turkey or tunisia, w/e lol im muslim and proud

CHECK IT OUT www.stsquad.uni.cc hope you like it and register thx alot.

yeah I am a muslým..and I m from turkey..good guess.. Wink
matjash
I was raised in Roman Catholic religion... but I don't really belive in this shit so I guess I'm atheist.
The Profile
Atheist and proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mustaq
wel

i am islam

do any one know that jesus lived in india ?
odinstag
I am a very practical Folkish Asatru. Those are the followers of the knowledge and wisdom of the Norse and other European peoples. This knowledge and wisdom is passed in stories of the gods call eddas. The gods are personifications of forces in nature and the cosmos. We respect these forces and personalise them. It's done alot to center me and direct my efforts to productive and meaningful things.

I'm sure you can google it and come up with good things and bad things said about my general beliefs. But I believe much more than what is written in old books by people that were really very ignorant by todays standards.

My gods are not bowed to or superior to me. I do not bow before them in fear. I face them with courage and determination. I set a place for them at my table for they are forever in my life. Forever they are with me and urge me to struggle foreward to the stars and higher forms of life through adventure, exploration and adaptation. They are the forces and collective experience that make me what I am and my children what they are.

They are family from thousands of years past. They live in me and my actions and will be projected into the future by my children and gods willing their children and on down the line for thousands more years.
limcopy
i m buddism ! amitabha !
izimngcubes15
My religion is buddhism, and proud of it too Smile
breathless-whisper
adwya: You like Harry Potter too?!

Anyway, I'm Catholic, but i'm currently learning lots of different religions in my Religion class, which is quite interesting. I mean, i never knoew that Hinduism has more than 100 gods! It's really amazing and sometimes it changes your views about the world, the religion, and the people around you. Like you want to try it and learn more about because you may be inspired or motivated.

I believe in life after death. I really do. There's no reason why, but i just do.
pencapchew
matjash wrote:
I was raised in Roman Catholic religion... but I don't really belive in this shit so I guess I'm atheist.

ditto

Do none of you realize that no one has any proof of any god/gods at all
and that the entire prospect of a god was created by humans
why do you believe in a god or gods? because you were taught to
if you were never told of a god, you'd have no reason to believe in one

no one will ever know why existence....is
shabda
Im hindu. But I dont pray or go to temple. So probably Im atheist. Or agnostic.
yzy
I am antitheist! I am very happy in my life!
But I respect your belief very much!
I hope everyone happy and joyous!!!
Razz
avk
Hey guys!!
This man's dangerous.....
I think this world wud be violence free without religion

ha Ha
Avk :-)
prillan
I dunno what happend after life. I don't belive that u starting a new life somewhere far away from here. I think the life ends when ur die Laughing
JayC108
I'm a Christian, and that's really all you need to know.
palavra
GiLaD wrote:
i'm freakn' jew. i eat only freakn' kosher things, and i believe in "Alohim". i even live in the holly land.
lolz Drool

we muslims also have something like kosher

alohim=allah=god

you should let other people live in the holly land.

because, that place is holly for us also.