FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What happened to the Frih$ and Coins?

KHO
I haven't been active on Frihost due to life for about... 2 years? I've noticed, however, that I am no longer acquiring Frih$ for my posts, and that I now have, or rather don't have, Coins. Is there a particular reason I am not receiving virtual currency for my posts? I assume Frih$ are being phased out and replaced with coins, but is there a reason I am not gaining any of either or is that the same for everyone?
deanhills
If you want to get up to date with the goings on while you had been away, probably best to check through Bondings' Blog under Frihost Official.

For what happened with the Frih$ and what the coins are about the two threads below in Bonding's Frihost Official Blog are the most important ones:
1. Coins
2. About Frih$ and Coins changes

This one is about the "Free" Domains you can get with the Coins:
3. Free Domains
Ankhanu
Straight to the gist, Frih$ are phased out (those who had them can still use what earned, but they're not awarded anymore); Coins, which can be used for services, are awarded at the end if the day, each day you have more than 45 points.
KHO
Thank you both for your expertise. I feel enlightened.
Aredon
You know... I had been wondering about this myself and was too lazy to actually read up on it. (or rather I didn't have time due to classes, but that just sounds like a lie doesn't it Cool)

So thank you very much for the links dean. I'll do some reading. Smile
missdixy
I have so much frih$ still and no idea how/whether to spend it haha. I'll be sad if my frih$ ever reaches 0!
alvarorojas4
missdixy wrote:
I have so much frih$ still and no idea how/whether to spend it haha. I'll be sad if my frih$ ever reaches 0!

Surprised you have a lot. You can use it for Hide the ads in the forum (That really is 1 and very small) Don't woth to use it xD
speeDemon
I guess some years from now, frih$ may become antique... then we'll be lucky to have them Very Happy or maybe they'll just get them exchanged or removed... :/
spinout
frih$ what was the purpose of that?

I got 1600 on them... What can I use it for?
Bluedoll
spinout wrote:

Good question. Not sure how this sounds, but, perhaps the only thing to really do about that is do get inventive and think something up? It is kind of one of those in the marketplace thing where the only person that can make something from something is a really good inventive market-tear' Question
deanhills
spinout wrote:

If you have a Website, you can get someone to design a logo or a banner for you. Maybe even get someone to write something for you. Check out the Market Place for that. Very Happy