FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wanting To Learn Experiences from other people!

Do you like working?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Somewhat, it gets rather boring.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't work
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Ryox
I want to learn experiences from other people like you from the jobs from.

Stockers, Cashiers, (Restaurants), Pet Vets, Office Jobs anywhere from Typing Letters to anything lol..

I have had experience in a restaurant enviroment. but not in the others and I would like to LEARN from YOU what you do and what best fits your style of jobs.
standready
I am a mechanical engineer. I enjoy what I work on for the most part. It can be challenging since I seldom work on a similar project anymore usually not even in the same industry. As with all humans working with/on a team project can be a great experience or having to deal with a bunch of lazy ____.
Ryox
standready wrote:
I am a mechanical engineer. I enjoy what I work on for the most part. It can be challenging since I seldom work on a similar project anymore usually not even in the same industry. As with all humans working with/on a team project can be a great experience or having to deal with a bunch of lazy ____.

Yes, I agree with that. I am good with team experiences too as for I worked in a team enviroment in the restaurant job experience. Smile
Bluedoll
There are many types of office jobs and many are supportive in nature. What is important is attitude. You will need to really like that role just like in the restaurant environment. You sometimes need to determine what the needs are of others and be willing to address those needs in compliance to what your job is. In other words you are there to help other people. If you do not know how to do something or what your job is you might need to find out how by asking others. That could be in your office, a supervisor perhaps or it could be elsewhere. Your new office job will require you to have a willingness to find something out. Keep in mind time is precious and you should not waste time or do tasks that will not benefit your employer. Again ask. Once you know your job, you can be more effective in it but starting out is always entrιe’ level.
Hope that helped.

_____