FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Maps4You.tk

Dementei
Hello frihost friends, I'd like for any of you to rate my site: www.Maps4You.tk. I just ask that you don't comment on that it's in all flash, I like flash and I know some people have problems with it. If it helps I put invisible headers and body text so it does have some kind of text.

Anyway the site is used to present my online business for map making for all Valve games on Steam.
I do professional work and I've been mapping for about five years now, I can do pretty much anything you ask as long as it's reasonable of course.

Let me know what you think of the site, thanks.
weedog
It's a nice design but I'd always think twice about buying from a site that uses a free domain (such as tk) - perhaps consider investing in a .com/.net

Very nice otherwise.
cybersa
I like it very much about your flash.
What about Loading bar in flash?
Dementei
Hey thanks guys, yea I have been considering another domain but those are taken, but I will probably go with a .us domain, I know that one is free at least. I should look into making a loading bar, I don't think they're too hard to do, instead of just a white space while it loads.