FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A place to rant

foumy6
My new site that I have just finished updating is now opened to the public. My site is a place where you can read things I rant, about as well as rant yourself as well as reading other peoples and comment on them!
www.grindsmygears.frihost.org
rjraaz
Nice Design and look
foumy6
Thank you, right now I am putting in a new update in the new update i am addin new forums and othing things I come up with.
foumy6
There I just finished my new update which adds a bit more topics to the site than just ranting there is the general chat, a your work where you can post poetrey or stories you have written, a suggestions for the site forum, a forum for mads and admins to chat in, a forum games forum, and a news forum where you can discuss global new, local news or anything
drunkenkoz
I'm going to have to be honest with you. The AcidTech theme is highly overused by thousands of people who use phpbb. It looks unoriginal and I recommend you look into getting one designed, or going with a theme that better suits your website. As for the content on the website. I like the whole idea of people being able to rant on about things that they wouldn't be able to elsewhere. It's a great idea for a website and I'll be hanging around.
foumy6
yea i ve been browsing but i havnt found one that I like and I dont have time for the next couple weeks to make my own
foumy6
I found one I like better and made my own logo and put it on the site now Very Happy
cybersa
What i like:
Design
Layout

What i don't like:
Logo

Other than nice.
tamilparks
nice forum congratulation
foumy6
cybersa wrote:
What i like:
Design
Layout

What i don't like:
Logo

Other than nice.

Well its not that good yet because I very quickly made it I am still working on it
truespeed
General forums are almost impossible to get going,it would help if you had a few friends to populate it with posts,but even then,it would still be difficult to get new members.

Good luck with it,if it doesn't work out,maybe start a rant blog,at least that way your not reliant on others for content.
foumy6
yea i've been trying it hasnt been easy but i have gotte na few new users on the site
foumy6
Well I've got a few new members now
the-guide
Looks very nice and clear, I like the theme that so smart but easy.
Thanks for sharing.

foumy6
Just added a tiny little update Smile
GoldenEagle
This site looks very familiar, like many of the other sites out there. Is this a template that comes with the software?

I like concept though. We all need to vent sometimes!
foumy6
no this is not i didnt like the ones it came with so i browsed through some at www.phphacks.com and got it from there but i made the logo and everthing else
foumy6
Does anyone have any suggestions on where or how I could advertise to help my site grow??
cybersa
My suggestion:
Place the Login section in between Logo and forum.

What you think about shoutboc/o
Sw4k1ll4r
Nice website, and pretty uniqe idea too.
foumy6
Thanks to all I am planning a big patch that I have already started working on I have no idea at all when I will be finished with it but it will proboly take a while yet for there are going to be a LOT of changes comming with this new patch.