FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pets

shukyi
Hello everyone.

Do you like cats and dogs?

I like cats and dogs so much.

I have kept 4 cats and 3 dogs at that time.

I think they are very cute and lovely.

also they can make me happy.

this is my cat call Beeggie.

I like that cat so much because its very fat and lazy just like the Garfield.
foggy
I have only 1 cat. She's enough work, I can't imagine having 7 cats and dogs. Good luck taking care of all of them.
shukyi
Very Happy my house is classified into 4 floors.
Cats are living on the first floor
And the dogs are living on the fourth floor. Smile
ignition
I have 2 cats, a golden retriever, and I had 6 kittens (because one of my cats had a litter) but we gave 4 away.

So...2 kittens Smile

coolclay
Cats and dogs are boring. I have a bearded dragon named Penny, a 5 ft corn snake named Popcorn, an iguana, and a ball python. Oh and I also have three dogs, 2 australian cattle dogs, and one german shephard.
shukyi
ignition wrote:
I have 2 cats, a golden retriever, and I had 6 kittens (because one of my cats had a litter) but we gave 4 away.

So...2 kittens Smile

hey ignition,
your cats are very cute. Very Happy
Maka
I love cats, i'm a cat lover, just love cuddling them.
lux
She's

Betty
.::idealist::.
Hello to everyone ! Very nice pets ! They're very funny and sweet !
I haven't got any cats but i like taking photograph very much and i've got some photos about cats... I made a album about cats. (PhotoCat Smile)

Here's some of them. You can see them on my webshots photo album

BumYeu
I don't know can birds be call pet there? But i like birds so much. I have 10 doves here.
Thug
I got a dogg @ home, bout year & a half old -->

noliver
At one time I lived with seven cats ( they were all rescues from the local pound) and they all had Mortal Kombat names like Sonja, Kitana etc. We had a unique "lion pride" system in which my more senior cats would discipline the young ones if they stepped out of line Smile

Cheers,
Nick.
aaron778
i have 2 dogs one is a minicher schnauzer and he is 11 years old and the other one is a staff who is 11 months old
siyahvemavi
I love dog. My dog 17 months.
Here is picture...

siyahvemavi
I m sorry. IMG link or url link bad...

Any message again...

I love dog. My dog 17 months.
Here is picture...

http://www.hasankucuk.bz.tc/cgi-bin/i/galeri4/p7.jpg
SagMan
Nice pets here...
Defsanguje
medo-egypt
very goooooood
tobey928
i l;ike cat very much!!
i also like dog!!
i hae a cat 13 years old!! Very Happy
pauloalceu
I liked now... man... Nice pets here now... Smile
lavender
how cute~~i like cat better! Shocked Shocked Shocked
CrimsonStrange
I've currently got 5 cats:

Spaz (female)
Schitz (female)
DeTox (male)
Queenie (female)
Rambler (female)

Me & my buddy Neelix have given them all nicknames based on the personalities of famous dictators & general bad guys in history.

See My GreatestJournal image gallery for pictures of them.

In the past, I've had a couple of Rosehair tarantulas, a pair of Emperor scorpions, a red-tailed boa, several different species of lizard, a ferret, hamsters, guinea pigs, parakeets, countless varieties of fish, and a raccoon. Wink
nunosilva
I used to have a "zoo" at home... now that I live alone, I have 1 dog, 1 hamster, two birds and... that's all!
My dog it's about 10 months old, and is very cute, and very crazy too... her name is kikas... here's the photo

and here's one, where she likes to be at...

I've put a couch near the window, so that she could watch people, cars, and animals go by! she loves it!
CCR
LOL pets where do i start Lets see I have a pot belly pig named rootie, 4 cats mack, sabith, porkchop, and buttercup. I have 5 dogs 2 chawwas boomer and buster. 2 blood hounds ... Bo and dixie. and a massive german shep called bubba. LOl no I do not have any pictures every animal I have taken a picture of has died or gotten stole so I know longer picture my pets. And before you ask NO i do not own a farm altho yes it does sound like it huh.
nunosilva
well, you don't own a farm... but... what about a zoo?? Razz
lavender

lavender

rexrae
Quote:
I got a dogg @ home, bout year & a half old -->

WOW Razz

Such a beautiful dog.i never knew dogs could be that eye-catching.Look at those colors white-gold-black.You sure spend a lot of time taking care of it,don't u?
Is it a dog or a horse Rolling Eyes .Also is it a she or a he?Whats the breed?(i know nothing abt them)

i love cats because i find them a lot cleaner and smell less than dogs.But yours is a truly wonderful specimen.
albusa
HE IS TUKY AND I,
albusa
HOTTIE CAT
alienx2
I have one dog.. my dog is really cute. Smile but i didnt take picture :S. .becuase my dog run away when i use digital camera =/
frozenhead
I have a pet too!.. like in my avatar.. actualy its my pet!.. Wink

haha good picture.. my dog does that to my cat wich is wierd...
tommy.studio
I don't like keep a pet at home
I think it is duty
sevenos
I have 3 cats, Boncuk, Minnoş and Zilli...

Black and White one is Boncuk
White one is Minnoş
And other one is Zilli..

by the way Minnoş is blind..

http://www.geocities.com/zevenoz/boncuk.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/zevenoz/boncuk2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/zevenoz/zilli.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/zevenoz/minnos.jpg
and I have 6 more cats in our art gallery, 2 dogs in summer house, house keeper and gardener are taking care of them... Cuz we dont go there alot... like once in a year or two Smile

and forgot to say... all my 9 cats and 2 dogs were found while waiting to die cuz several problems, like minnos was so small and blind, his eye holes were open and bleeding out... now itv been 4 years, she is the happiest blind cat Smile, boncuk was so sick with his stomach, zilli was motherless, and so small she was starving, Sırma the other cat in gallery has both eyes see so bad, one has broken leg, other one was loosing big amount of his fur... and I cant remember the rest Smile
ANGRA
Defsanguje wrote:
I've three cats. the youngest is bengal Laughing It cost 2000... Here's pic:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Really beautifull....

and very expensive too XD
S3nd K3ys
I have 3 cats. Getting at least one dog and a horse soon.

Cats are named Cardi (for Bacardi Rum), Corona, (beer) and Cato (the Pink Panther's servent who would always jump out from behind walls at him)

We don't usually use thier names, just call them 'boy', 'girl' and 'fatty'
Bondings
S3nd K3ys wrote:

lmao Very Happy

Please post their pictures, I like cats! Wink
S3nd K3ys
Bondings wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

lmao Very Happy

Please post their pictures, I like cats! Wink

I'll take some tonite and upload them. Cat's are my favorite because they're so independant.

A dog thinks like this; "man, these humans love me, they feed me and take care of me, they provide me a place to live and be happy. They must be gods."

Where a cat thinks like this; "man, these humans love me, they feed me and take care of me, they provide me a place to live and be happy. I must be a god!"

These aren't my cats, but it's funny as hell.

S3nd K3ys
Here's my cats..

This one is blurry, from my fone last nite. That's Fatty (Cato) on the right. and you can kind of see Boy (Cardi) on the left. You can see an ear from Girl (Corona) on the bottom. (Not sure who that dude is in the middle, but from the looks of things, his day didn't end too good... Shocked )

This next one is Girl (Corona) kicking back on the patio

And of course, Boy (Cardi) waiting for someone to tickle his belly.

They're really loving living out in the country. They have a mouse/gopher/bird at least a couple times a week. Mom often finds them; in the early morning with no slippers on while she's stumbling in to find coffee. Wink
Bondings
Cardi is my favourite. Nice cats you have there. Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
Bondings wrote:
Cardi is my favourite. Nice cats you have there. Very Happy

Thanks. Cardi is a really good mouser. He also greets me when I get home with a quick claw sharpening session on my pant legs or shoes, then follows me around talking up a storm telling me about his day.
outsyinsy
My four-month old Shih Tzu Bruno

His playmate, Bluetooth

Their friends. http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsyinsy/sets/895614/
KALINKA
hey i ve got a wolf ......but no one cant look his eyes in night ......his fur is grey....he is very wild......[/b][/quote][/url]
Stiv_
nice pets btw
dxhunter
Nice cats but I mote like Dog.. Very Happy
orc_lord
i love all animals but i love dogs than other animals.

this is my dog. it name is buddy. it is a sibirian husky.
prillan
here is my dog.
it's still a puppy, it's a "Vippet", looks like a "GreyHound" but smaller.

Comment please! Smile

Got blended Laughing

Me and my dog Surprised

Chilling and eating at his sweet-thing Smile
Pinky
I prefer cats... I have one now, and there was another one, but he died when I was little.
Oh, and sure, my moose. He's called Edward. Lives in the garden.
dubaichat.de
i like the cat on the first page ..mietz mietz
prillan
no replyes on me and the dog? Confused
kaikou
I have a cat here where I live. Smile She's a handful!

And I have a puppy back home with my parents (can't have dogs in my apartment complex. pout!)
thelwordNL
my 3,5 years old norwich terrier Stacey:

ignition
wheeee!

kosherjellyfish

but me and my pals call her evo. She used to frequent my corridors... which is a wonder, since I live upon the 10th storey. Clever Feline!

There's more in my flickr album:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kosherjellyfish