FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

League of Legends Season One Closing

QrafTee
League of Legends' Season One is coming to a close. Do any of you guys play?

If so are you looking forward to any features that may be launched with Season Two?

I'm hoping for multiple Mastery Pages, Magma Chambers, Project Shiny, and Observer Mode.
Dementei
I don't have much to add to this thread I just really need points to keep my hosting, being honest here, anyway I will play LoL with some friends sometimes I like to play as Pantheon Very Happy Easy character.

As I am googling I am not seeing much about Season Two, besides some people wanting details about it as well haha. Besides LoL, there are several other DoTa-like games such as Heroes of Newerth and Demigod. Pretty cool how a WC3 mod has influenced a big majority of the RTS genre.
weableandbob
I play all the time; As for things in the future, I'm not particularly excited about multiple mastery pages since I use the third party mastery saver.
drunkenkoz
I play League of Legends quite often, but I was sad to hear that HotshotGG lost his place as number 1 on the leader boards.
QrafTee
The multiple mastery pages are out and FREE to boot! And the Tribunal has been pretty cool, a lot of people make it fairly easy to pass judgment though, I'm not going to lie.

"Go ahead you @#%@#@^@#$@ and report me. Hundreds of little @#%@$^@#$ reported me and Riot ain't goin' to do jack @#@(^$%!!! Noobs!" Well then... Punish.

Also Name Changes are finally here. I won't be using it, but still something a lot of people has been asking for.
drunkenkoz
QrafTee wrote:
The multiple mastery pages are out and FREE to boot! And the Tribunal has been pretty cool, a lot of people make it fairly easy to pass judgment though, I'm not going to lie.

"Go ahead you @#%@#@^@#$@ and report me. Hundreds of little @#%@$^@#$ reported me and Riot ain't goin' to do jack @#@(^$%!!! Noobs!" Well then... Punish.

Also Name Changes are finally here. I won't be using it, but still something a lot of people has been asking for.

Yeah it's awesome to have name changes at our disposal. I was waiting for something like this to come around. When I first started league I chose a bad name, well my problems have been solved.
QrafTee
drunkenkoz wrote:
QrafTee wrote:

Yeah it's awesome to have name changes at our disposal. I was waiting for something like this to come around. When I first started league I chose a bad name, well my problems have been solved.
I don't know why... but as soon as the name change feature was implemented, some members started abusing it. "Hi my name is RiotJoe now and they can't take it away because I paid for this name change." Sorry bro, violation of Terms of Use... Why do people waste their money for the sake of... wasting their money?