FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

tell her?

echozero
there's a girl who i like a lot, and we've known each other for a few months and talk alot, however it is hard to organise to do things together as we both are very busy at the moment, im just wondering if it would be advisable to tell her that i like her next time we meet up? if so, what is the best way of saying this?
thanks
medesignz
being honest is the best way... secret secrets are no fun, secret secrets hurt someone.

simple to remember, and kinda good advice!
deanhills
echozero wrote:
there's a girl who i like a lot, and we've known each other for a few months and talk alot, however it is hard to organise to do things together as we both are very busy at the moment, im just wondering if it would be advisable to tell her that i like her next time we meet up? if so, what is the best way of saying this?
thanks
I'd say go for your instincts. Who knows, once she understands where you stand with her, she may be a little less busy as well. Twisted Evil
medesignz
Tell her because you want to be open with her... Dont tell her because you want the same feelings in return.

Its like working for charity...
mshafiq
I see lesser detail in contexts of your question. When you say I want to tell her ‘I like ..’ do you mean you want to tell her ‘I love you’ and finally you to be her life partner.
Everybody is becoming very busy because of our new lifestyle as compared to our elders and olders.
Sometimes it really hurts. For example sometimes I become so sad and feel lonely when I do not find any one/friend to have a evening walk.
Another objective could be telling her to give her insight that you are really with her and will be so that she should not think that you have gone far away.
Anyway, in any case I do not any harm telling the truth. However it must be truth.
Girls are really much sensitive than men. So little negligence may harm the relationships. Similarly little effort may mend the relationships. Being since and true with relatives especially with friends always yield good results. Whilst being silent may create irreversible losses and relationship gaps and even may lead to irreversible occurrings for example a sudden marriage of other person.
zbale
I'd also say follow your intuition.

In the given situation, I wouldn't be too heavy: perhaps next time you meet her, either at the end or in the middle if there's some cool moment, simply say something like "I really enjoy spending time with you" or "You know what I like when we spend time together? that it's always fun", or anything else on the same scale, that you actually feel, and in your own words of course.

In other words, I'd say say something meaningful but nothing that might scare her. If you go for something heavy she might feel unable to answer even if she feels the same. On the other hand, if it's something nice and open and simple along the lines suggested above, she might be able to say that she feels the same and that would be very nice as a smooth acknowledgment that you like each other.

Sometimes it's these little things that matter (even after a few years of marriage Smile)

What do you think?
I hope this is helpful.
shivaghimire
I suggest you to tell her. There should not be delay in love but right time should be made by yourself. I it becomes late then she might be gone for other so go and tell. Best of luck.
zbale
It's been a few months, "echozero", anything interesting happened? Smile
friho
yeah, i think you can tell her.it's hard to find a girl you like , so when you find what you like ,please speak out bravely.talk her what you think and i think the girl would be touch finally.if she refuse you,you wouldn't be regreted because at least you ever make great efforts.
codersfriend
I guess echozero is already busy with that girl Smile
I hope he gives us a feedback on his lovestory
medesignz
codersfriend wrote:
I guess echozero is already busy with that girl Smile
I hope he gives us a feedback on his lovestory

What is the point of existing if you hide behind being honest... I hope he is being busy too
mgeek
Just say it man.