FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thinner

cybersa
I'm Thinner.
I want to be medium.
What are the good vegetable to take to make me fat?
deanhills
cybersa wrote:
I'm Thinner.
I want to be medium.
What are the good vegetable to take to make me fat?
Vegetables don't make you fat. It's what you put on the vegetables that can make you fat, i.e. oil or butter. If you want to bulk up, it would probably be good to increase your vegetables, but also to add proteins and fats. Proteins together with regular exercise will build muscle, make you look healthy, and vegetables are necessary for vitamines, minerals, fibre and bulk for a healthy colon.
cybersa
I hate butter.
But thanks for your information.
Any other tip to make me bulk?
rbthpn
delete
shivaghimire
But I am quite fat. I tried too much to be thin. I did lots of exercises, and followed many health tips but never worked for me. I think that our body character determines the fatness and thinness. My body is fatty character so it never be thin although I take only water. Some body has thin character so they don't be fat even they take a gallon of oil.
But most of the body is changeable. Heredity determines the size of the body.
deanhills
shivaghimire wrote:
Some body has thin character so they don't be fat even they take a gallon of oil.
But most of the body is changeable. Heredity determines the size of the body.
I so much agree with this. You said it beautifully! We can change the shape of our body if we put our mind to it, but if it is the character of our body to be fat, then it will be something we will have to fight against in order to be thin. Very Happy