FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like to play board game?

lovescience
What board game do you play?

Do you have favorite board games?
Ankhanu
I absolutely do!

Favorites:
.: Settlers of Catan and its expansions are great simple staple games.
.: Ticket to Ride
.: Carcassonne
.: Robo Rally (is utterly brilliant)
.: Arkham Horror
.: many others

Board games are one of my favorite social pass-times.
GoldenEagle
My girlfriend is always trying to get me to play chess with her. I have a beautiful Imperial China chess set with "jade" pieces, and she really likes it. I usually win, but it's still fun for her! She beat me once on the computer, so it's not like she doesn't have a chance.
mukesh
lovescience wrote:
What board game do you play?

Do you have favorite board games?

yes to much once time it was my super best favorite games of boards but not now.
celebi269
Monopoly and Scrabble.

I don't really know what I like them. It's just I find it very interesting and fun to play.
cybersa
I don't like board games.
But sometimes i will play with my brother.
He will call me to play snake ladder,chess etc...
adri
I like Monopoly and Risk. I'm also good in quiz games, like Winkler's Prins board game. (I always win against my family or friends Very Happy )

adri
dude_xyx
Used to Monopoly but I don't even remember how to play it anymore. Only other board game I can remember is snakes and ladders. Oh I can play both Checkers and Chess but favorite i Chess.
GoldenEagle
Monopoly is awesome, but I have a really hard time trying to find people who want to play by the rules of the game without cheating or using Free Parking as an excuse to gather a whole bunch of money.
Kaitaye
I do not know if you noticed, but over the past year board games are getting better. Of course I love them all! There is nothing better than beer, chips and board game with the harmonious team Very Happy
Ankhanu
Oh? What's come on the market in the past year? Always up for new games.
syj824
GoldenEagle wrote:
My girlfriend is always trying to get me to play chess with her. I have a beautiful Imperial China chess set with "jade" pieces, and she really likes it. I usually win, but it's still fun for her! She beat me once on the computer, so it's not like she doesn't have a chance.

Your girlfriend is really cute Razz Razz Razz
Tesa323
Monoply os my most favorite board game I've been playing it since I was young

When I do play I usually cheat lol
acidrain
no board games are stupid like the google number game
codersfriend
My Board games are:
scrabble,
chess,
droughts,
monopoly,
game of the generals,
and
jumanji (just kidding! Razz)
vinay01
Yes ,I like to much.
chess
droughts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
loremar
Yes, my favorite is chess. One of my goals is to master the game.

Also played scrabble many times when I was a kid.

Played game of generals a few times with friends during college.
mochipie
I went on a cruise during the summer, and I played a lot of Scrabble, Monopoly, and Sorry with my family friends during downtimes. I'm not sure if these count as board games, but we also played a lot of Taboo, Pictionary, and Jenga. Jenga was really fun when the ship was swaying about. Razz
seanm
Board Games normally result into arguements
Insanity
I love Settlers of Catan. So many games played with friends and so many damaged friendships as a result of it too.
Coen
Settlers of Catan is a great game. I used to play a lot of chess too when I was younger, but I no longer have the time to. I don't like games that take a long time though, like Monopoly and Risk. Although the last time I played monopoly it was fun.
inuyasha
I'm on fire for SanGuoSha (a Chinese Version of Bang!) now. Very Happy
abhizz
Yes i do too. Chess thats my favorite
kenxeiko
Chess , Monopoli, and Scrable only for now.
And there is another board games too.
But idk how to say it in English, because it's only on my country. Very Happy
Insanity
I like to play Settlers of Catan a lot with my friends. We also play a lot of Scrabble and MOnopoly, but now with the advent of computers, we mostly play online. They are still fun for gathering and at parties though. I'm not so sure that my friiends like to play the more hardcore games like Game of Thrones or Diplomacy.
mukesh
Idonot like to play boards game I like only pc games and cricket some time Smile
mengshi200
Ya,i like chess ,because it let me calm and smart.But fault is very waste of time.
williamluu
play risk - global turn-based domination game. it can break friendships depending on how competitive people are lol....jokes (not really)
FunDa
I used to play a lot of board games when I was younger. But nowadays, I don't even look at them. After getting used to playing computer games, the board games are just sitting there gathering dust for many many months now.

Have you played any of these games ?

Laughing
Crash! The bankrupt game
Diplomacy
Djambi
Doom: The Boardgame
Finance
Ghettopoly
The Great Train Robbery Board Game

Rummikub
Rummoli
Saint Petersburg
Samurai
San Marco
Scattergories
Scotland Yard
Scrabble
Sequence
The Settlers of Catan
Shadows over Camelot
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Skirrid
Small World
Sorry!
Squatter
Stock Ticker
Super Quiz
Taj Mahal
Take It Easy
Take Off!
Through the Desert
nigam
my son loves to play snake and ladder.....it's fun to have time with him on his favorite board game and that makes me happy also...I taught him how to play chess too....that is one of my favorite board games.
Insanity
One of my new favorites is a game called Dominion. It's a card based game, but it has some intense strategies that go along with it. Also, I'm checking out something called Diplomacy, where you have to make alliances with other people covertly to try to take over the world. It's very similar to A Game of Thrones, which is another game that is awesome.