FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not just an art site!

Rafe
Well me and a friend of mine recently completed my art site, Freedom Graphics. But pretty soon, once i have some more help, we will be starting up the art rating service. It should be pretty cool. Artists, we need you!
http://freedom.frihost.net
haoys
it's a pretty site , but just one page...
Mc_Tux
Hmmmmmmm only a intro and a forum i dont really think its an "Art Site" sorry..
Rafe
[quote="Mc_Tux"]Hmmmmmmm only a intro and a forum i dont really think its an "Art Site" sorry..[/quote
An art site isnt made up of art or an art gallery of mine, its like a thing where people share their art.
joshua_erceg
I love art Smile
Especially Anime/Manga syle cartoons, pictures or whatever.
Nice logo
budazz
well cool site...
Rafe
joshua_erceg wrote:
I love art Smile
Especially Anime/Manga syle cartoons, pictures or whatever.
Nice logo

Thanks, made it myself. Its too beveled IMO but >_<
wistom
Really, the main page is specially, but the forums like the host just. do i have something wrong? or that's just you right site.
viper34
cool website ... i like art too ...
Rafe
wistom wrote:
Really, the main page is specially, but the forums like the host just. do i have something wrong? or that's just you right site.

Im sorry, I didnt understand your comment. Can you try repeating it a little clearer?
Thanks Very Happy
engeland
Now that's alot of forums to visit.
Nice site by the way Very Happy
Zaheer Khan
good page but where is the other site??? it is redirected to a forum. i think you should post your site here when it is finished or nearly finished. i dont think anyone can suggest you something by seeing only one page.
Aimewitue
i love the concept,maybe i join our forums Smile
Armistice2318
It's too bright. I didn't even get past the first page after the intro because it hurt my eyes. I suggest maybe going with a slightly darker tone.

Good luck with your site.

*armistice2318*
tutincho
Very Complet
well done