FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

new laptop

sonam
Hi,
I need to buy some cheap laptop 15.6 but enought strong for programing and keeping up to ten application at ones (Photoshop, server, Dreamviewer, Chrome, Firefox, Fireworks, etc.). I find this few and for me the best is first one HP. What do you mean or any other suggestion?

(edit to remove too long link)

http://www.amazon.de/Notebook-Satellite-C660-1JL-i3-380M-Intel/dp/B004L39L66/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1305451314&sr=8-25

http://www.hiq24.de/products/Notebooks/Samsung/Samsung-E452-JA02-P6100-20G.html

Sonam
sonam
Thanks for your help but this post is little bit out dated. I was buy Lenovo G560 for 330 Euros what is really great price for his performance.

Sonam
rjraaz
sonam wrote:
Thanks for your help but this post is little bit out dated. I was buy Lenovo G560 for 330 Euros what is really great price for his performance.

Sonam

i think you have to notify administrator or moderators to lock this thread.
angrybow
How about Lenovo G560? i'm also interest in this machine.
sonam
I am very happy with this machine. It is working fast and without any error. I was buy it with Free Dos Os and then install XP over it. They give Windows 7 drivers with this machine and I need some time to find all drivers for XP but there is great Lenovo community ready to help in any way. The main purpose for me (open ten different application at once) is fulfill. Some of this application is very demanding (Potoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Adobe Reader, etc.) and all can work together without breaks. Pretty good speakers for laptop, camera, good microphone enough for clear Skype calling.

Only what I don't like is too left positioned mouse pad because my left hand always touch it and move cursor on unpredictable position. But with FN button and F6 is easy to lock and open them. In most situation I am using external mouse and I don't need it.

Sonam