FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flame topics should be locked

Nameless
Seriously, topic that have been created just saying how much someone hates something or how much it sucks seem kind of pointless.
tidruG
That depends from topic to topic. However, if you feel a topic needs to be locked, you can PM a Mod and he'll lock it if required.

Sometimes, these topics can also provide reviews about things (assuming the person in question is ranting about something real Wink)

However, feel free to PM the Mods about anything you think needs to be locked.
S3nd K3ys
Nameless wrote:
Seriously, topic that have been created just saying how much someone hates something or how much it sucks seem kind of pointless.

That's like saying all topics that say how much something is good should be locked as well. Wink
Jack_Hammer
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Nameless wrote:

That's like saying all topics that say how much something is good should be locked as well. Wink

Lol, quite true, any kind of bias towards anything and your account should be destroyed!, Laughing
S3nd K3ys
Jack_Hammer wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Lol, quite true, any kind of bias towards anything and your account should be destroyed!, Laughing

Laughing

I don't agree. I don't disagree. If I do either, I may lose my account! Wink
mathiaus
We've established that if you a feel a topic is over the top, essentialy flaming about something, you should PM a mod (me if online Smile ) for them to deal with it.

closed to avoid any further spam Rolling Eyes

-close-