FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Colored Crack !?






Should there be colored crack?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

foumy6
This is a joke! do not take this seriously!!!! lol
Me and my friends are having an argument and if they should made colored crack!
My friend says wayyy more people would do crack if it was colorfull!
But then someone brought up then it would color your tounge and nose
What do you think???? remeber this is all a joke lol do not think i am serious!!!!!!!!!!
ocalhoun
Hasn't it already been done?

Oh, and why not take it a step further?
I'm pretty sure there's such a thing as strawberry-flavored meth.

*edit*

Hm... not only would colored drugs be more fun, they might also help avoid trouble with the cops... they're looking for white powder, after all, and might not be as suspicious of, say, blue powder. Even more fun, some of the drug identification tests done in the crime lab involve color change... and might be thwarted by already-colored drugs. ^.^
deanhills
*grin* How about crack smarties? Although, I agree with Ocalhoun, I'm sure it must have been done already. I seem to remember during my distant South African days, that friends of mine had made cookies out of marijuana. Everything is possible.

IceCreamTruck
Did someone say free crack? I was under the impression there would be free crack here! d'oh!

It's pretty easy to know why colors are out if you look at it from the users perspective, but remember kids: Only users loose drugs!

The drug user doesn't like colors or variation very much because they are often looking for a specific thing, and any color or variation might cause the user to suspect the dealer is not being straight up with you. For some people going with what they know is what is keeping them alive!

I'm just looking for my crack muffin and then I'm going to be getting up outta here ya'll are making me paranoid... daswhasup yah. Well see if I ain't gon get no crack muffin then I justs needs a couple dollars for gas if you can spare some, or if you can spare some change, or ... your watch... I like that watch! Smile Twisted Evil Smile

d'oh!

* Edit * Did someone say free crack!

truespeed
Bondings should offer free (Choose the colour of your choice) crack instead of domains,that would up the post count.
IceCreamTruck
truespeed wrote:
Bondings should offer free (Choose the colour of your choice) crack instead of domains,that would up the post count.


D.A.R.E. -- "Domains Are Really Excellent!"

I just checked... fricrack.com is available! You can try out this nifty little business model yourself, truespeed! Smile
truespeed
IceCreamTruck wrote:


I just checked... fricrack.com is available! You can try out this nifty little business model yourself, truespeed! Smile


It would be an internet success story,post for dope,if only it was legal.
Nameless
deanhills wrote:
*grin* How about crack smarties?

Crack skittles. Suddenly, 'taste the rainbow' makes a lot more sense.

But yeah, I think most people taking drugs are more concerned with the uh, after-effects rather the actual experience of snorting the powder or whatever, so colouring crack wouldn't make much difference except to confuse people who really, really didn't need any mental challenges at the time.
IceCreamTruck
truespeed wrote:
It would be an internet success story,post for dope,if only it was legal.


foumy6 would be flipping out dude! And this guy... he'd probably go for it

Bikerman wrote:
Syneidesis wrote:
Why you need people to post?. It's so annoying -.-
Why do you expect somethng for nothing?


I think he was about to promise us his hidden treasure of gold right before Bikerman cut him off! Gosh! Smile Twisted Evil
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
But yeah, I think most people taking drugs are more concerned with the uh, after-effects rather the actual experience of snorting the powder or whatever, so colouring crack wouldn't make much difference except to confuse people who really, really didn't need any mental challenges at the time.
I dunno, I think I agree with Ocalhoun. Having a Smartie looks more innocent than snorting coke. So it's excellent camouflage to avoid trouble with the cops? Probably sell better too .... Shocked

I'm shocked ..... drugs AIN'T COOL ....
missdixy
NO. There shouldn't be colored crack! There shouldn't even be regular crack. Crack is the poor man's cocaine, and there are ways in which it is used to keep the lower-classes down!.

ONE example:

Quote:
There is a 5-year minimum sentence for trafficking 500g of powdered cocaine.
The same sentence can be given to someone possessing only 5g of crack cocaine.


Source
http://www.criminallawyerdenton.com/article-possession-of-crack-and-unfair-sentencing.aspx

This is something I learned in my human right's class. Think about it. Powdered cocaine is more expensive and not as easily available to the poor. It is considered more of 'rich' or even upper middle class drug. The sentences given for possession and trafficking of each are quite different, and this enables the jailing/high sentences of the poor (who tend to buy crack) and the lower sentencing of the rich/upper-middle class (who can afford powder cocaine).

Ok, but I digress. My point is that no, color crack would be a terrible idea because there just wouldn't be any point to it an because crack shouldn't even exist in the first place >:[
foumy6
missdixy wrote:
NO. There shouldn't be colored crack! There shouldn't even be regular crack. Crack is the poor man's cocaine, and there are ways in which it is used to keep the lower-classes down!.

ONE example:

Quote:
There is a 5-year minimum sentence for trafficking 500g of powdered cocaine.
The same sentence can be given to someone possessing only 5g of crack cocaine.


Source
http://www.criminallawyerdenton.com/article-possession-of-crack-and-unfair-sentencing.aspx

This is something I learned in my human right's class. Think about it. Powdered cocaine is more expensive and not as easily available to the poor. It is considered more of 'rich' or even upper middle class drug. The sentences given for possession and trafficking of each are quite different, and this enables the jailing/high sentences of the poor (who tend to buy crack) and the lower sentencing of the rich/upper-middle class (who can afford powder cocaine).

Ok, but I digress. My point is that no, color crack would be a terrible idea because there just wouldn't be any point to it an because crack shouldn't even exist in the first place >:[

wow lol i agree with you thats why I said many times this thread is a joke i am not serious at all lol
LittleBlackKitten
Colored crack would make it easier to sell at elementary schools!
ocalhoun
missdixy wrote:
NO. There shouldn't be colored crack! There shouldn't even be regular crack. Crack is the poor man's cocaine, and there are ways in which it is used to keep the lower-classes down!.

Or... you could just stop using it to keep the lower-classes down.
Make all of it legal, and then unfair jail sentences won't be a problem any more.

(You say get rid of the drugs, I say get rid of the jails, either one would solve the problem, but one of them allows more freedom, and one of them is possible, while the other is not.)
foumy6
what about candy crack all the crack taste with none of the side effects! (WARNING: contains crack and may be extremley addictive)
Nameless
foumy6 wrote:
what about candy crack all the crack taste with none of the side effects! (WARNING: contains crack and may be extremley addictive)

Does crack normally even ... have ... taste? *throws up hands in confusion*
missdixy
Nameless wrote:
foumy6 wrote:
what about candy crack all the crack taste with none of the side effects! (WARNING: contains crack and may be extremley addictive)

Does crack normally even ... have ... taste? *throws up hands in confusion*


Hahaha. I don't know and I don't think I want to find out.
foumy6
I have no idea lol, but it makes you wonder and just because of this I have to say something from a tv show

I don't do cocaine, I just like the way it smells.
from nick swardsons pretend time Smile
Ghost900
Hmm, I am not sure making it colorful would make it more popular. A kid that finds a baggie of blue stuff may get addicted. Just remember that with colors will come flavors.
Hello_World
I think people who would be attracted to coloured cocaine would just have taken up acid instead...
foumy6
Hello_World wrote:
I think people who would be attracted to coloured cocaine would just have taken up acid instead...

hahaha I think that yiu are very right in saying that Smile lol
coolclay
Another great idea would be a soda made out of cocaine. Oh wait, never mind that one's already been done!
ocalhoun
coolclay wrote:
Another great idea would be a soda made out of cocaine. Oh wait, never mind that one's already been done!

I wonder... if there was a country where cocaine was legal, would they start selling the original formula there again?
Asap170
ocalhoun wrote:
I'm pretty sure there's such a thing as strawberry-flavored meth.


That sounds tasty!

Anyways making it colored makes it harder to sell people fake crack. I wouldn't know exactly since I have never encountered any kind of crack or meth.
Related topics
Download IPB 2.0.4
Oracle works quietly with Mozilla
*OFFICIAL* Which Browser do you use?
20 things not to say to a cop
I will share some joke in this topic
Funny Joke, VooDoo D&%$!!!
HTML editing Software
Jury Viewing Evidence Finds Apparent Crack
How To Stop Cracking Fingers
Cracked feet
Crack the code! (Finished, but you can take a look)
WEP or WPA?
Laptop Screen crack
who is hot...white or colored girl
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.