FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Karma exists

Vincent Vale
Karma is ****** real...
I smacked this one kid for saying something stupid and my finger got smashed in a dryer door. Other stuff like this happens to me all the time! Anyone else have these kinds of things happen to them, or am I just the subject of some cruel joke played by God?
OnlyOneLife
I think your mind is just linking things up. Stuff like this happens by considence. And I don't believe in god. In my life, I am god. Twisted Evil
Nameless
I don't believe in karma. It's mostly people trying to find a reason when bad things happen to them, and blaming themselves. The only thing that's kind of like karma, is that if annoy someone they might annoy you back because they are annoyed at you, but that's not really 'karma' as such.
budazz
mybe karma exist...it is a warning for those guys doing bad Idea be careful
xorcist
Ya your mind is just linking things up.
Jack_Hammer
Nameless wrote:
I don't believe in karma. It's mostly people trying to find a reason when bad things happen to them, and blaming themselves. The only thing that's kind of like karma, is that if annoy someone they might annoy you back because they are annoyed at you, but that's not really 'karma' as such.

I have to side with you, I also believe that it's all just coincidense what has your finger getting trapped in a door have to you smacking someone?, Maybe it would be a more convincing story say if the door smacked you in the face, then I could see where your coming from but otherwise, no sorry.
Grimboy
Well I you'll usually feel guilty after something like that. That's sort of like karma, unless your a sociopath in whitch case you can become a capitalist.

Point is, probably not.
the666bbq
action <-> reaction, everything you do will come back to you, rain will fall down to evaporate and rain down on you again...

the most obvious example of karma has to be : piss in the wind !!
Painkille990
U just got bad karma.... Creepy!
Jack_Hammer
the666bbq wrote:
action <-> reaction, everything you do will come back to you, rain will fall down to evaporate and rain down on you again...

That just reminded me of these jokes:

Throw a brick through a window then knock on the door asking for it back

Piss through a letter box then ask how far it went

Put a grenade under a man in a wheelchair and tell him to run for his life

Bravery is arriving home late after a boozy night out, being confronted by our wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?
S3nd K3ys
Karma = people writing in green fonts don't get their threads read much. Wink
johnabraham
Jack_Hammer wrote:
the666bbq wrote:

That just reminded me of these jokes:

Throw a brick through a window then knock on the door asking for it back

Piss through a letter box then ask how far it went

Put a grenade under a man in a wheelchair and tell him to run for his life

Bravery is arriving home late after a boozy night out, being confronted by our wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?

LOL at the last one...thats real bravery or real stupidity...
Kashinilaya
All religions, all wise men through the ages have stated the existence of the law of karma, in their own words: "As you sow, so shall you reap." Even scientists have glimpsed this truth (see Newton`s third law, already mentioned above). But it`s commom for people to mistake the meaning of the word. Karma doesn`t mean punishment for bad deeds. It`s a Sanskrit word, which means "action." Therefore, the law of karma is the law of action. Good karma comes from good action, bad karma from bad action. It doesn`t mean though that karnma is instantanious! A very wise man of our time has said "the universe reacts to the individual action." And the universe is vast. Don`t you expect to meet your karma right away.
Helios
OnlyOneLife wrote:
I think your mind is just linking things up. Stuff like this happens by considence. And I don't believe in god. In my life, I am god. Twisted Evil

You're a satanist then...

btw, the poster.. you just had a bad coincidence.
tidruG
I definitely believe in Karma, because I also believe in rebirth. But instantaneous karma is something I'm not too keen on believing in...

However, all I can say is that if you punched a kid, and got your finger stuck in the drier door, you probably deserved it Wink

Just kidding
If the kid really said something stupid, then he probably had it coming to him.
johnabraham
just depends on how u look at it...what u think is karma could easily be seen as coincidence by someone else...when something goes wrong u always look at something u did wrong which could be the coz of the problem...no one is faultless.
earthchild
karma is based on the law of attraction.

you attract that you which you put out.

If your always thinking: people are always trying to take advantage of me... chances are people will keep taking advantage of you.

but if you think, everyone has "goodness" within them - you'll find that people will automatically treat you better

if you really want to see results back up your thoughts with the full strength of your heart - but beware using it for evil - what goes around really does come around.

so I give you this secret to only be used for good Wink
HunnyBaby
I dont know what to believe really... cause it all makes since but I think when good things happen to you if u really looked back on it u could think of good things u did of course but think and I bet you could find bad things that happen... if something bad happens of course u can look back and think of something bad that happened but... i bet u also did something good...!
mceejaydee
I don't believe in karma. It's all by coincidence. How do I know this? I gave my freind a dollar because he was hungry and couldn't buy lunch because he didn't have any money and then later I got rocks thrown at me at P.E. couple of kids jumped me, I got slapped and humiliated!!! Crying or Very sad It's time that tells your fate, not karma Twisted Evil