FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you ever used your mouse with the oposite hand?

lbs
I got my right hand caught in a belt today, so I am learning to use my mouse in left-hand mode! Kind of fun! ( My hand's not bad, just one finger mashed bad enough that it does not want to do much tonight.) I should try writing with my left hand, that would be fun. See ya later.
OnlyOneLife
I'm ambdextrious so I can use both hands for almost anything. I trained since I was in 6th grade, now I'm in 11th grade. I'm using left hand mouse right now. And I'm wasting a lot of time on the computer which I really need the time to do my homework.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12555
lbs
I'm kinda that way to, so i'm not doing to bad at it. I was the best in my family!
Nameless
Yeah, once. It's easy enough with something like a mouse, but I can never manage to write legibly in my oposite hand. Actually, I can't write legibly in my normal hand either but that's a different matter.
jarcelao
i know a guy who is ambidextrose in using the mouse... once he is tired of using his left hand, then he shifts to his right hand. asked him how he'd do that, he said "practice makes perfect". Cool Smile
abhinav
well thats a good question you ansked us buddy
Well I havent used it yet.,till you said.
but yes,I would if you say.

hmm.aaaah
I cant do it.
Sad
budazz
i have no problem about using the mouse on my both hand...

sometimes it makes me confuse... Confused Laughing
Piotrek
I am left-handet, and i don't know how to do it right hand and most of my friends are right-handet, so when i come to them i must change mouse position
wistom
i have use to do that, for my mouse have something wrong on the left button. I have to change it to use the right button. And so i use my left hand to use the mouse. And sometimes i use left hand do it for have a rest of the right hand. Its very hard to use the right hand so long time.
shwetanshu
yup, but cudnt use it for very long, quickly switched back again to good ol right hand combo
RosenCruz
I tried ..I can use...not so bad dude...
falconfx
I prefer to use the right hand. I use the left one very rarely, because I can't move the mouse very well...
robin
I was told that people die younger if they are left-handed.
BUT
They are generally smarter people! So use that big brains of yours to get to work and get rich soon!

Not sure about you ambdexterious or whatever people. May be you are dummer and live short lives OR live longer and are smart!

Well whatever then

Robin
S3nd K3ys
I am right handed but use the mouse in my left hand. As a programmer I am using the 10-key a lot and it's easier to reach it with right without letting go of the mouse. I can use it with either hand, which will come in handy once CTS starts setting in.
dan751
I am right handed, and I have used the mouse with my left hand before, it is a very awkward experience.
the666bbq
that seems a very personel question to me ... in between the lines I see that you are querying the masturbation skills of people while being on the computer => do they switch the masturbating hand or do they switch the mouse operating hand. So I will not answer this question.
S3nd K3ys
the666bbq wrote:
that seems a very personel question to me ... in between the lines I see that you are querying the masturbation skills of people while being on the computer => do they switch the masturbating hand or do they switch the mouse operating hand. So I will not answer this question.

You really should get out more. Wink
ignotus
Yes.

I do it a lot when my right hand (the one that usually uses the mouse) starts hurting or doesn't feel like doing it. I also switch a lot when I'm designing something and...again, my right hand starts to hurt.
johnabraham
i'm a right handed person, but i broke my arm several times and then used my left hand to write, type, use the mouse etc etc, and i guess after a while i've gotten used to writing with either hand comfortably...