FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

account banned

cherrypie
hi my account has been banned and i don't know why =( my username was cherry-pie
ocalhoun
This was the reason given:
Quote:
The 201.52.225.129 ip address is constantly (several times per second) posting data to this page: http://animetemplates.frihost.org/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php . This is causing the server to be slow, it could be a DOS attempt targeted at your website.

Anyway, I have banned the ip from the server and renamed the page to admin-ajax2.php, which has stopped the problems and the server should be performing fine again.

I checked out the website and he is directly linking to anime episodes (fansubs) on a file hosting service - not legal. I'll remove his account and ban him.
Bondings
As mentioned by ocalhoun, you were illegaly linking to copyrighted content (anime movies), which is strictly not allowed by us (and the datacenter).

Secondly, this seem to have caused your website to be targeted by a continued Denial Of Service attack (these kind of websites frequently attract this kind of behaviour), every time causing the server to be mostly/completely unable to serve pages for other users for a long time.