FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where Are you from?

komkom
I'm From Afirca
Nameless
I'm from the internet.
cybersa
I'm from India.
spinout
Sweden
Bluedoll
Nameless wrote:
I'm from the internet.
Where on the internet?
Nameless
Bluedoll wrote:
Nameless wrote:
I'm from the internet.
Where on the internet?

The entangled sentience core.
Cheeldash
komkom wrote:
I'm From Afirca

I'm from Eurasia. Western Eurasia.
IceCreamTruck
I was born in space. All of the molecules of my body were born in a star, and later coalesced on the planet earth were they resided for millions of years before being consumed, expelled, and re-consumed by a series of biological life forms ranging in size and position in the animal or plant kingdoms before eventually being completely assembled inside of a complex multi organ human life-form, my mother, and being pushed out into the world roughly nine months later.

All of this happened in an arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. Which is my home. I feel kind of sheepish about the fact that I couldn't tell you the difference between the galaxy I call home and any of the other countless galaxies in the universe, so I can be of no assistance to you in following the label on my clothing that reads "If found, please return to the Milky Way". I can tell you earth is not a antimatter galaxy so that may help you limit the number of possible places by half, but we're not completely sure about that yet.

The majority of my molecules resided on the North American continent for a great while, but after coalescing into my current form have traveled quite far around the globe and experienced many fantastic things from many different cultures and lands.
Ghost900
I am from the United States of America in the state of Minnesota(North Central US). I have lived here my entire life and enjoy all the different seasons.
standready
take a look under the avatar

<<<<<
Bluedoll
Nameless wrote:
The entangled sentience core.
Googled "entangled sentience core" got

entangled core: root of ridiculas ___________?
IceCreamTruck
standready wrote:
take a look under the avatar

<<<<<

Haha, I figured it out... you are from the kingdom of Indiana. Is the ruler just there, or another intolerable tyrant?
airh3ad
Im from the phillippines A democratic republic located in the Western Pacific Ocean, the Republic of the Philippines is made up of the Philippine Islands and is the island group at the northernmost part of the Malay Archipelago. The Philippines is situated about 1,210 km (about 750 mi) east of the coast of Vietnam and is separated in the north from Taiwan by the Bashi Channel. Bounded on the east by the Philippine Sea (and Pacific Ocean), on the south by the Celebes Sea, and on the west by the South China Sea, the archipelago state comprises about 7,100 islands. Resulting from this situation are great variations in climate, geography and vegetation
missdixy
Southwest Texas! (El Paso, TX to be precise). Hot, dry days and some chilly nights -- yay deserts!
foumy6
Im from wisconsin. 98% of drivers scream when they hit a patch of ice, the other 2% of from Wisconsin and say, hold my beer and watch this stuff! I kinda had to cencored that joke but what evers its still funny Smile
Blaster
The United States of America East coast Pennsylvania to be specific.... The 2nd state and the home of the liberty bell
ratanegra
I'm from Venezuela, the biggest country in the world, and the most beautiful as well.
tingkagol
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I was born in space. All of the molecules of my body were born in a star, and later coalesced on the planet earth were they resided for millions of years before being consumed, expelled, and re-consumed by a series of biological life forms ranging in size and position in the animal or plant kingdoms before eventually being completely assembled inside of a complex multi organ human life-form, my mother, and being pushed out into the world roughly nine months later.

All of this happened in an arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. Which is my home. I feel kind of sheepish about the fact that I couldn't tell you the difference between the galaxy I call home and any of the other countless galaxies in the universe, so I can be of no assistance to you in following the label on my clothing that reads "If found, please return to the Milky Way". I can tell you earth is not a antimatter galaxy so that may help you limit the number of possible places by half, but we're not completely sure about that yet.

I would love to have that shirt. I would print the above on the back of the shirt though, just so I'm saved the hassle of having to explain to anyone asking about it.

"I was born in space" is actually another good idea for a shirt design. Smile
IceCreamTruck
tingkagol wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

I would love to have that shirt. I would print the above on the back of the shirt though, just so I'm saved the hassle of having to explain to anyone asking about it.

It's like the upside down bumper stickers they put on jeeps that read "if you can read this flip me back over!".... same kind of humor.

I want a shirt that says "Kuiper Belt and Beyond, or Bust!"
ms_j
I'm from Serbia. It's in Europe. Laughing
IceCreamTruck
ms_j wrote:
I'm from Serbia. It's in Europe. Laughing

That it is... right below Hungary, and Romania! I love that part of the world, but I don't think I've ever been there although most of my family has been on trips to Serbia. The closest I have been is Bosnia/Croatian Coast while I lived in Hungary.
TurtleShell
I'm from the midwest, then the east coast and now the west coast of the united states.
IceCreamTruck
TurtleShell wrote:
I'm from the midwest, then the east coast and now the west coast of the united states.

So, you are saying you are from America! Coast to Coast... I like it!
drunkenkoz
I'm from somewhere under the rainbow, way up high. Yeah I went there.
nepalstar
I'm from Nepal
Nepal is a landlocked South Asian Himalayan Country with 141000 sq KM area & 30 Million of Population. This Country is famous for Hindu pilgrimage, Birth place of Lord Buddha, World's highest peak Mt. Everest etc... financially poor but rich in perennial rivers. Beautiful place for tourist enjoying trekking, bungee jumping, temple city, generous people.

Thank you.
TurtleShell
IceCreamTruck wrote:
TurtleShell wrote:

Yes, I am from all over in the US. I haven't lived in the south, though, and probably never will.
deanhills
TurtleShell wrote:
Yes, I am from all over in the US. I haven't lived in the south, though, and probably never will.
I sometimes get a bit confused when people refer to "the South". I get it that it refers to States like Georgia, Alabama etc. and sometimes it is a symbol for Bible Belt type conservative States where you can may still be able tol find KKK, etc. etc. But what about New Mexico and Arizona, also California as areas of those States are on the Southern Border with Mexico. Also, what about Florida? Is Florida considered to be a Southern State?
TurtleShell
deanhills wrote:
TurtleShell wrote:
I sometimes get a bit confused when people refer to "the South". I get it that it refers to States like Georgia, Alabama etc. and sometimes it is a symbol for Bible Belt type conservative States where you can may still be able tol find KKK, etc. etc. But what about New Mexico and Arizona, also California as areas of those States are on the Southern Border with Mexico. Also, what about Florida? Is Florida considered to be a Southern State?

Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, etc, that is the Southwest, Desert Southwest, American Southwest. California is just a west coast state, I think. Florida is a Southern State, yes:)
deanhills
TurtleShell wrote:
Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, etc, that is the Southwest, Desert Southwest, American Southwest. California is just a west coast state, I think. Florida is a Southern State, yes:)
Thanks. I think I need to Google this when I have some time, as this has me curious now. I'm sure there must be plenty of info on the Internet. Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
TurtleShell wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
TurtleShell wrote:

I've lived all over the US, but not the north! Smile I probably never will cause it's so cold!
TurtleShell
Yeah, I don't miss the weather there:)
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
I've lived all over the US, but not the north! Smile I probably never will cause it's so cold!
I don't think I would ever be able to deal with winter in Canada again. Vancouver is not too bad, but discovered there was something worse than cold, which is an incessant uneventful wet drizzle with no energy in it, except plenty of gray. New Mexico or Arizona type weather would suit me well, or perhaps the inland mountain areas of California. I like dry, sunny and higher altitudes. If it rains it must rain with full gusto, plenty of thunder and lightning and hard rain. Air must be in good shape as well as the quality of the water.
Possum
I'm in Invercargill New Zealand It rains here all the time. So I get to spend tons of time on the computer.

I am most likely the Southern Most Frihoster
xevo
From in from of my PC - that's where you will see me most of the time...
ratanegra
Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm from my mom. If you want to know the place... where, I don't remember the name of the hospital, but it should be one near my home.
wellerchap
I live in Yorkshire, Northern England.
Yorkshire people are usually very proud of their county, almost to the point where it's considered a nationality in itself Very Happy
We have beautiful scenery here, small, stone farming villages, lots of history, beautiful coastline & generally very friendly people....no nasty insects or poisonous snakes, and though the weather is pretty average, we never get the dangerous extremes of weather that bring destruction, so we're pretty lucky where we are, I guess.
A few snaps off Google of my part of the world.

Ofcourse, it's not all like this - we have industrialised regions, cities with too much crime & poverty & idiots that think it's fine to throw rubbish from cars as they drive along, but all that'll change, when I become [s]Dictator[/s] Prime Minister! Shocked
deanhills
Awesome pics Wellerchap ..... I like that sign post about horse drawn animals ..... Twisted Evil
Asap170
I am from Ohio in the United States of America! It's very cold here in winter.
ratanegra
I loved those pics that someone just uploaded. They give me hope that someday this country will change for better and I'll be able to gaze those landscapes without getting robbed.
deanhills
ratanegra wrote:
I loved those pics that someone just uploaded. They give me hope that someday this country will change for better and I'll be able to gaze those landscapes without getting robbed.
I've been thinking about a place where I can hike, get fresh air and food for a holiday, this may be a good idea! Wonder whether the locals would allow me in their pub though and would they be able to understand my "English" ..... Wink
wellerchap
ratanegra wrote:

Well, I've gazed at them lots of times and have never been robbed....best chance of crime is in the cities - the low-life types tend to live there and don't travel to the nicer places, thankfully. I'd much rather take my chance among 100 country type people than 100 from inner city.
mukesh
I am from India
mukesh
mclarke wrote:
hello dear I am new here and m From u k.

You most Welcome Mclarke in frihost
Probomb
I'm From Turkey.
godbandos
New York
missdixy
[quote="deanhills"]
IceCreamTruck wrote:
New Mexico or Arizona type weather would suit me well

I wish I could live somewhere with Southwest type of weather, but with the west-coat type of more "liberal" feel and atmosphere, like is found in California, Oregon and Washington state. I love Arizona but I really can't handle the politics in that state.
deanhills
missdixy wrote:
I wish I could live somewhere with Southwest type of weather, but with the west-coat type of more "liberal" feel and atmosphere, like is found in California, Oregon and Washington state. I love Arizona but I really can't handle the politics in that state.
Do you think if you've grown up in Chicago that you would ever be able to adapt to another city? I'm not from Chicago but from reading books and stuff I get the idea that it has a very very special culture, food, way of behaving, even its own brand of crime. There can't be another city like Chicago in the US as it just has a very unique identity?
ankitdatashn
tingkagol wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

Lolz, that's too much for an answer Smile, and yeah it's a great idea for a T-Shirt and I mean the full text not just "I was born in space" provided anyone could read that little font size Smile