FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tips to improve the battery life of your Samsung Wave !!

Mohit
Although there have been no issues related to the Samsung Wave’s battery life but there are quite a few cases where the new users have not really been happy with the battery that Samsung is shipping with the device
Though there are no specific ticks to improve the battery life of a wave based phone there are a few very easy and pretty important tricks that can be followed to improve the battery life of not only a Wave but any smart phone for that matter:

1. Turn Off 3G:
This can be done in the network settings under the settings tab of the Wave.
2. Turn off location services:
Although the location services on your phone are turned off by default it might happen that some application switches it on and it keeps on draining your battery life as there is no auto switch off available for the same.
3. Screen Brightness:
The brightness of your screen takes a huge toll on your battery life and on the life of your eyes as well.
4. Push notifications
Push notifications uses the internet connectivity and hence acts as a drain for your battery life even without you coming to know of it. Hence it would be better off if the push notifications are switched
cybersa
Your tips will helpful for all smartphone.
Thanks for your tips.

My Tips:
Automatic Update:
Turn off automatic update in many program like Facebook,Twitter or Other Social network,emails etc...if you want or change the time interval.
[/b]
Rajiev
Some Good Advice.
I used to off the 3G on my Nokia X6 Smile