FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Space TV Series ?

dude_xyx
List you Space TV Series you have watched. I think there were so many and I don't even remember some which I would like to watch again.

01. Blake 7
02. Space 1999
03. The Boy from Andromeda
04. Stargate SG1
05. Stargate Atlantis
06. Stargate Universe
07. Star trek
08. BattleStar Galactica
09. Babylon 5
10. Space: Above and Beyond
11. The Boy from Andromeda
12. FireFly
silverdown
stargate series, star trek i think that about it
dude_xyx
I forgot to add the series called Space: Above and Beyond. There were only one season with 24 episodes.
Radar
There is no way that I'm not going to miss some.

* Lost in Space
* Battlestar Galactica
* Firefly
* Red Dwarf
* Farscape
* Star Trek

Yeah, I feel like I've missed some. Also, Doctor Who, although it's not consistently set in space.
JonathanCharles
Blake 7
Space 1999
The Boy from Andromeda
Stargate SG1
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Star Trek: Voyager
Farscape
Babylon 5
These all were my favorite tv shows at my childhood age......I still can recall that i watched many of these tv show series at my friends homes......that time i loved to watch these show very much.....
dude_xyx
wow I can't believe I forgot Firefly ! This was one of my favorites. I don't know why they canceled this series. Also I remember the show " The Boy from Andromeda ". Thanks for mentioning these shows guys ! Smile

I don't think I know these 2 shows called Farscape and Lost in Space. Will try to find these.
dude_xyx
I have started watching Farscape and I have to say this show is pretty good. I don't know how did I miss it. It's like a combination of StarGate SG1, Star Trek and Babylon 5.
RefTest
What about Doctor Who and Torchwood? Not really a space opera, but still scifi and some space involved.
mukesh
the umpire diaries is my favourite TV show.
Tesa323
I've only seen firefly well that's all I can remember
welshsteve
Star Trek Next Generation would probably be my favourite. I like the other Star Trek incarnations as well (in order Enterprise, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, original series). red Dwarf was great and funny. I haven't really followed many other modern ones, although the original Stargate series was quite good. I also liked Farscape. When I was younger I used to watch Battlestar Gallactica (haven't seen the new version) and Buck Rogers.

If you count Doctor Who and Torchwood, then yeah I love these shows.
dude_xyx
I guess we can count Doctor who as space series since it has too much about all like of aliens and stuff though not much about ships.
Bondings
dude_xyx wrote:
I guess we can count Doctor who as space series since it has too much about all like of aliens and stuff though not much about ships.

And the Tardis isn't a spaceship? Twisted Evil
emanuel2
I did't was ever a big fan of such movies, however as kid, I really liked the old Star Trek with Cpt. Kirk
dude_xyx
Bondings wrote:
dude_xyx wrote:

And the Tardis isn't a spaceship? Twisted Evil

I always thought it as a time machine than a spaceship. When you are a kid, it's kinda hard to imagine small London police box as a spaceship. Now after so many years still have the same feeling ! xD
mgeek
I liked watching "Lost in Space" on TV. I saw the movie version, but it wasn't the same. Then there was Star Trek and Buck Rogers.
mazito
The Sonics is cartoon but made an era

i think "V" is a Space but in earth series

same for Falling Skyes
mgeek
mazito wrote:

i think "V" is a Space but in earth series

I remember V. It was a good series.
dude_xyx
I remember watching the old V series when I was a little kid. couple of years ago I downloaded it again and watched it. I think new V series is even better. It already had two seasons. Falling sky is the latest space tv show.

Was there a TV series called Lost in Space ? Haven't watched it.
welshsteve
Blimey! I've watched a fair few as I love my sci-fi/space stuff LOL.

Star Trek
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Star Trek: Voyager
Star Trek: Enterprise
Battlestar Gallactica (original series not the remake)
Buck Rogers In The 25th Century
Lost In Space
Stargate SG-1
Farscape
Babylon 5
Doctor Who
Red Dwarf
V (orginal and the new series)

Plus there's all the cartoons I watched as a kid
dude_xyx
AdinWilliam wrote:
Burn Notice
Criminal Minds
CSI
Dancing With The Stars
ben ten
Family Guy
Fringe
Las Vegas

Umm ... None of those are Space TV series, are those ?

@ welshsteve :

I haven't watched this series called Lost In Space. There are 2, original from 1965 and a new series which was made in 1998. Which series is better ?