FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jack_Hammer
I think it would be nice if you had an option in profile to select ones gender and you could view that on your posts, (below Location etc.).
dan751
Low and behold, the "Gender Hack" (http://phpbbhacks.com/download/182). I too think it would be a good idea if we could have the option of showing whether we're male or female.
Monkeydog
Age wouldn't be to bad of a feature too...
Nameless
It's a good idea, but only if it's optional.
n0obie4life
Bondings would have the time to mod them, I think.

I think those are eye candies Wink
LostOverThere
I dont think it would be very necessary...
Really now, I dont mean to be mean, but there isn't really a point.
And some people dont feel safe doing so...
Jack_Hammer
I just want to know how to talk to some people, and that I don't want to offend people by calling them a he when she isn't and could be taken rather offensivly, and visa versa. Sometimes it is easier to relate to someone when you know their gender and you can see from what side they are arguing from / talking from.
mathiaus
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I just want to know how to talk to some people, and that I don't want to offend people by calling them a he when she isn't and could be taken rather offensivly, and visa versa. Sometimes it is easier to relate to someone when you know their gender and you can see from what side they are arguing from / talking from.

Which I think is the reason it was created. I used to have the problem a lot over at another foum I used to be part off but it's easier here I think to distinguish between the two genders here.
About the privacy issue, theres usually a choice to undisclose or not show your gender. I'm unsure whether its included ehre but with a small bit of code it could be added Smile
n0obie4life
It appears that only Bondings can install stuff Wink
Sotero
It's good idea, some nicks make us confused
Dustin
Ive seen that in a few forums, it doesnt really change much....probably makes things worse
dan751
Dustin wrote:
Ive seen that in a few forums, it doesnt really change much....probably makes things worse

How does it make things worse? I can see how people would be less confused.
kokanayak
I thing that's good idea
yjwong
What's the use of it? There is no purpose...
billybob
it would be a good thing to have i think but it should be optional along with age etc more you can personalise your profile the better i think!
Jack_Hammer
Woo Hoo, people like my suggestion
Razz
dan751
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Woo Hoo, people like my suggestion
Razz

I certainly do, I don't know why it wasn't brought up before.Razz
n0obie4life
Bondings won't Wink.

Gives him more time to spend modding phpBB.
haavards
If you absolutely want to tell us that you're a male/female, put it in your signature Wink
tidruG
haavards wrote:
If you absolutely want to tell us that you're a male/female, put it in your signature Wink

Haha... that's a good idea...
Why don't we just post a mini-profile of ourselves in all our sigs? Wink
ldnet
meh, lol sounds pretty good I dont see anything wrong with plus lol would be able to hit on chicks lol for those who dont got 1 hahahaha
ocalhoun
Everybody, just post your gender somewhere in your profile.
Species and age would also be good...
n0obie4life
tidruG wrote:
haavards wrote:

Haha... that's a good idea...
Why don't we just post a mini-profile of ourselves in all our sigs? Wink

I prefer to be known as both. Hmm..
bananaphone
good idea - but make it optional.
hrdfarkr
I think a karma indicator would be even more helpful, I am not sure if I care if you are male or female, but I would like a warning that you are a nusiance.
n0obie4life
Karma mod has been suggested to Bondings.

Apprantly, he hates Karma Wink
Anthony123
I think the karma thingy and the gender thingy...... are veli good...... hope the administrtor and have it in the forum.......
n0obie4life
Both has a no said to it. So stop posting.

-close-