FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wallpapers

OnlyOneLife
I'm looking for sites that have the coolest computer graphic wallpapers.
I'm having trouble surfing the net for these things, but I did find a wallpaper that is pretty nice. What I really want to say is: What are some sites with really nice wallpapers or just post really cool wallpapers on this thread. I'm sure most people would appreciate them.

This game I play, Ninja Gaiden for Xbox is like the coolest game and the wallpapers/graphics are amazing.

nilsmo
WinCustomize is a nice site for wallpapers. The most popular wallpaper is this one:

I have no desktop background.
Vincent Vale
I absolutely love this wallpaper:

Animewallpapers.com
tribe
I could help you out. I know some people like me who are very talented at Graphics. But if you want someone on this board to personalize one you may need to transfer some FRIH$.

Good Luck in Your Search.
picsite
you guys/girls have weird tastes in wallpapers....wouldn't you look at hot babes or hot guys for the ladies rather than skulls at the bottom of the ocean...it just seems kinda freaky
Vincent Vale
tribe wrote:
I could help you out. I know some people like me who are very talented at Graphics. But if you want someone on this board to personalize one you may need to transfer some FRIH$.

Good Luck in Your Search.

Check out the sig below, I love Photoshop and making shit. I'll probably do it for free if you ask just cause I like doing it.
OnlyOneLife
Vincent, what do you make Sigs or Wallpapers?
Vincent Vale
Sigs...lol, sorry if I seemed misleading there.
wistom
Very good picture . Maybe i will use some of them to put it in my computer for the wallpaper. Can you tell me what is the name of the game , i think it maybe very wonderful, so i want to play it also. can you tell me, Thanks very much.
shwetanshu
i like simple wallpapers, with the left side that is where thge icons are to be very clearly visible
abhinav
yeh buddy I really agree with you
lucasaides
You That Was Osom
I Love THat Walper Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
psycosquirrel
I can make you a cool wallpaper if you want. Just email me a description of exactly what you want it to look like and I will post it up here.
funnyerror
I like wallpapers that are based on something I know about. I don't randomly download a wallpaper because it looks cool. My favorite wallpaper so far is this really neat one for final fantasy. I would post it here but i don't know how.

-JC
jongoldsz
My favorite wallpaper would have to be the Nvidea one. It isn't special in any way, but I like the reflection effect.
reddishblue
No topic can hide from funnyerror!
Well my wallpaper is a photo I took of a firrari, which I cannot spell lol
Arseniy
My wallpapers are: Red Hot Chili Peppers full group, that are looking like mount Rashmour (on startup BMP) and especially Anthony Kiedis' pencil drawing as main wallpaper.
You can find great wallpapers and another graphics here - at WallpaperHeaven
It's really great site.
Jayfarer
http://www.caedes.net/

I go here a lot. Eventually they ask you sign up for an account, but that's just so you can rate wall papers before you download them. They've got some really nice digital art there.

There's also a lot of good ones at deviantart.com, but you have to sift through some lame ones to get to them.
bdoneck
if you go to deviantart.com you cant find lots of very cool graphics. thats usually where i go to search for any type of graphic that i am looking for
aFamous
nilsmo wrote:
WinCustomize is a nice site for wallpapers. The most popular wallpaper is this one:

I have no desktop background.
wooww nice pictures Rolling Eyes
bartdou
each one has his own view, i don't know what kind you like
otto
This is my wallpaper at the moment.. It gives me a very satisfied feeling... What it is? It's a picture made by space telescope Hubble of 2 starschemes clashing on each other.. Don't you think it looks wondefull?
Tuxy
www.digitalblasphemy.com
They have some nice free wallpapers there Smile Too bad you need to pay to become a member.
Hunterseaker
I have a own wallpaper/renderpack site:
Wallpaperheaven

And this is my best wallpaper:
link to playboywallpaper....
Shiva
otto wrote:
This is my wallpaper at the moment.. It gives me a very satisfied feeling... What it is? It's a picture made by space telescope Hubble of 2 starschemes clashing on each other.. Don't you think it looks wondefull?

Wouw year!! It's fantastic!! Shocked
lordeverkill
Wauw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coolest themes ever
can anywhone post the link precisly
as www.someething.com
i wourld appreciate that
Josso
otto wrote:

Now you see, thank you for posting this... this is vaguely unrelated (I'm being good at off topic tonight sorry). This is an actual picture of some hugely impressive space picture like that? I was wondering whether huge clashes like that were speculations and artist interpretations, is there any website I can pick up lots of the best pictures from space?
otto
I got that picture from http://hubble.nasa.gov/index.php
But when you google-search for galactic images/ galactic pictures, you wil certainly find some pages with great pictures.. I can also recommend to search for pictures of horsehead nebulae. Cool I have bought a telescope to view it myself, and I can tell you, there's nothing as interesting as the galaxy!
Daisie
I m a huge fan of this web site http://www.visionafar.com/
it's just awsome...
dw1986
Thank you for that wonderful picture of space.

Space is so greatly unlimited. Always wonder what exists out there...
And will proberly do until the day I lie in my grave.
*Sob*
dw1986
Also I would want to add a website with very good backgrounds.

The link is: Http://www.snyggast.com.

Also this place got alot nice pictures of females and males.
You can rate them.

(www.snyggast.com means www.nicest.com in swedish.)

This site has been up for a long time in sweden, so sometimes there could be some "less good quality" pictures. But they often get deleted very fast while noticed by the crew.

Please visit the site, I recommend it warmly!

With lovley regards, Westergren the Wannabe!
Dragon2Storm
I find taking many different wallpapers and combining them Helps make awsome wallpapers. I do most of them my self. =)
Josso
otto wrote:
I got that picture from http://hubble.nasa.gov/index.php
But when you google-search for galactic images/ galactic pictures, you wil certainly find some pages with great pictures.. I can also recommend to search for pictures of horsehead nebulae. Cool I have bought a telescope to view it myself, and I can tell you, there's nothing as interesting as the galaxy!

Wow you can see that kind of stuff with your telescope at home? (like horsehead nebula example)

How much did it cost you?
Dragon2Storm
you can get alot of free wall papers by saving images you like and shringking them down or enlarging them
monzoncf
Well, I actually Google it and then i find some great wall papers. Just search the exact terms you want to find.
spanx
i hate
revolution
freedom
capitalism
Lessien
those wallpapers are nice. most of the time i also find mine by simply googling for it but i d have some sites i know they have great wallpapers so i often check those.
i have the habit that now and then when my interests change to also change the view of my desktop, even though cause of the programs i'm working in, i can't see them.
my favourite wallpapers are those of anime and mange cause i just love their style. you should check those out. i have a site that i visit the most.
that is http://www.animewallpapers.com/
they are nice there and some links too for some extra wallpapers bout that paticular subject. that can be really handy.
dmntr
Wallpapers.ru
Desmond
I usually perfer high quality wallpapers, i cant post them here because they're usually 500 KB +, lol. I find alot of them on http://coolwallpapers.com
hofodomo01
Hah...I have a gigantic stock of anime wallpapers...I tend to change them like, every other day...

I get mine from animepaper.net
There's some pretty good photoshop artists there...
jt32470
try
www.kde-look.org
www.gimp-look.org
i hope they're the right url's, but yeah they've got some really cool wallpapers free too.l
defunkt
here's some nice dual screen wallpapers:

http://www.mandolux.com/
dexxa87
Oh yes we all wonder, and one day we will know, at least hopefully we will.
Until then I will live blissfully in ignorance.