FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what do you enjoy doing with your free time

lifeplaysu420
i like to atv an dirtbike, along with work on cars, an just go out an party.
ocalhoun
Moved to more appropriate forum.
rogue_skydragon
I used to go to the beach and surf on my free time. Once I graduated college, though, those pastimes came to a screeching hault...which I'm terribly upset about.

I play the guitar on my spare time now, and I have been doing so since I was 16. It keeps me sane.
kitsrock
During the semester, there seemed to be unlimited activities I wanted to do but couldn't due to school.

But now that summer break has kicked in, I seem to do everything I want to (harmonica, tv shows, reading, restro hunting, web surfing etc..) and still have 5-6 hours left on my hands at the end of the day.

Now I do need new hobby lest I want to spend 6-7 hours every day surfing the internet.
menino
rogue_skydragon wrote:
I play the guitar on my spare time now, and I have been doing so since I was 16. It keeps me sane.

I also play the guitar in my free time... although its more like learning it, still.
I play for about 30 minutes on average a day, and try to come up with my own tunes and strum sequences.

I also use youtube to learn some popular songs, like Nirvana, Avril Lavigne, Europe, etc.
But still getting the hang of it.
SterkenJohny
I'm enjoying the sun, if there is any...
tamilparks
i like to play keyboard and hear songs
sudipbanerjee
I like to read story books, gossiping with my family members and friends
Insanity
Reading books and posting on these forums.
coolclay
I don't really have a ton of free time usually (because my job consists of both my hobby and my employment). But when I do it is full of activities. I scuba dive, hike, fish, hunt, climb, mountain bike, fossil hunt, geocache, pretty much any activity that can be done outdoors, I have done it, and enjoy it!
I wish I had more free time but with my current place of employment but I can't complain too much because I teach everyday outdoors!
QVibe
Play football Smile
mukesh
Play PC games like World of warcraft, cricket and watch some movies and orkiting or facebook scrape
cybersa
Do some house work.
or
Sleep well.
Radar
Most things related to technology.
Tesa323
I like gaming. I also like playing football.
tomisme
Watching Movies, listening to the music, playing guitar, shopping and reading a good book.
But most of my free time is spending on the internet like Youtube or Facebook.
deanhills
coolclay wrote:
I don't really have a ton of free time usually (because my job consists of both my hobby and my employment). But when I do it is full of activities. I scuba dive, hike, fish, hunt, climb, mountain bike, fossil hunt, geocache, pretty much any activity that can be done outdoors, I have done it, and enjoy it!
I wish I had more free time but with my current place of employment but I can't complain too much because I teach everyday outdoors!
Sounds wonderful. AND healthy. Mine is the exact opposite spending all of my working time indoors. Very Happy
shivaghimire
I generally go get together with my friends. If I don't more friends to be together then I watch movies and television programs.
Navigator
QVibe wrote:
Play football Smile

+1, although I should say that I play fútbol. Not football.
Navigator
Oh, and I also like catching up with my sleep. Very Happy
lovescience
I like to cook, read magazine, take photos, play with kids, go for a hike, play a sport, go to bookstore, or watch a movie.
nigam
i try to go swimming and joy riding during my free time...and i wanted to relax and comfort myself especially if i needed a break.....
BadBBilly
Definitely hitting big natural dirt jumps & practicing new FMX triX, need to save up $$$ to build metal ramp as keep getting chased out of farms and private properties.

"BBQ's with the family are great way to relax also, Beer,Steak and good times"
congra
i like to take a walk every night . i think it's good fo my health.
standready
I take a walk almost every day so not really 'free' time but rather 'me' time. In my free time, I enjoy playing my keyboards and writing songs. Also coming here!
efficient
i like to enjoy to spent toime with my pet, as it is my most faovorite hobby of pet keeping.
vidafenomenal
sleeping and sleeping.
mengshi200
I like reading medical and religion book and thinking.besides,i like surf on the net and sunshine,hehe.
rohan5039
I love to collect the coins of lots of countries all new and old. This is my free time stuff. And I love it. I feel some difficulty to how to arrange them and to kept safe but I can arrange.
Blummer
Love doing some sketches in my sketchbook. I don't draw very well, but anyway it's amusing.
DrewWilson
I love to watch movies in my free time or i use to play games at PC.
JamesAshworth
I spend My free time in Photography.

mgeek
For free time, I...

*listen to music
    *watch TV
    *update my blog
    *read books
    *draw

... in that order.
Foxygirl05
- meeting friends
- watching TV, Drama, Movie
- listening to music
- sleeping
shivaghimire
I would like watching movies and listening music in my free time. I generally like watching Hollywood and Bollywood movies and I listen hindi songs.
Gitesh
Besides watching movies and playing Age of Empires and Need for speed I spend my time at my farm where i like to just sit and enjoy the beauty around me.
My farm is along the bank of river with scenic beauty and time just stops there when one tries to meditate.,
i am adding few pictures below of my farm..

This is picture of my dog and the river besides my farm., the water flows till summer and is a treat to swim in it.,I spend hours at this location just seeping the beauty in.
berend
i play video games and know i want to start to
make a forum by myself
but its very hard to install and im not the best by learning the php script language
please does any one know about it.
iiinvest
I always wonder what other people do in their spare time. It's such a personal thing.

Anyway, I like to:
-Play guitar
-Draw
-Work out
-Run long distances
-Work on my small steps to achieve one of my goals

I feel so unproductive when I don't accomplish at least one of these things a day. The more I do, usually the better I feel. I also like to learn something new everyday.
ztrt
music ,game and book
mochipie
I supposedly have no free time, but I guess I just cut short what I should be doing. Smile
Usually I chat with my friends, take photos, draw, watch anime, read books and manga, that sort of stuff.
Maniac
People say that, in some kindaway, I have weird leisure activites, but I like them Very Happy

I'm doing fire performances and just love it. That's pure adrenaline when it's getting hot:

Then I have a small room, filled with terrariums. In the terrariums, of course, are eight legged beauties.
As I had a few cocoons, I also have a lot small beasties, that I have to take care of. That's my favourite place to be, listening to good music and being surrounded by tarantulas.

Then I'm keeping my homepage up to date. And of course, my two dogs need some care too. It never feel bored Razz
GuidanceReader
I like to play the flute, create new recipes/cooking, surfing the net, reading, .. anything that doesn't involve too much thinking or energy Razz
shopperpk
I mostly like to watch movies and cricket matches in my free time and some times I like to enjoy my free time with friends on roads and hoteling.
Sloane
Hi everyone!

I have very little time to spend because I always busy in my business.
When I have some free time, I spend it in playing football, reading historical books and watching adventurous movies.
mgeek
Gitesh wrote:
Besides watching movies and playing Age of Empires and Need for speed I spend my time at my farm where i like to just sit and enjoy the beauty around me.
My farm is along the bank of river with scenic beauty and time just stops there when one tries to meditate.,

This is picture of my dog and the river besides my farm., the water flows till summer and is a treat to swim in it.,I spend hours at this location just seeping the beauty in.

Wow!
lovescience
I like to have more free time to do more things.

In these months, I usually make dough and water plants in the free time.

I like kneading dough and watching plants grow from day to day.
Cosmoslayer
I play a lot of video games, video games, video games, and video games. Did I mention about video games? Embarassed
Chellesei
On my free time, I enjoy:

~browsing the internet
~reading manga
~watching anime
~looking for software updates
~sometimes drawing
~playing my guitar
~listening to music
~searching for good songs/bands
~playing computer games
~when I'm on a holiday in our province, I do biking and running

I know I lack physical activities. Sad Most of the time, I do exercises at school in our physical education subject. But I think one km or more walk to school during morning and afternoon can be also considered as a good exercise. Laughing
kenxeiko
I have reply same question like this before.

Well, i like to playing some computer games and drawing at my freetime.
Sometimes im scripting (lua script) for MTA.
and there is a lot of things that i always do at my freetime anyways. lol Embarassed
mengshi200
I am on fire for reading or playing strategic game.Certainly I also like excellent espionage movie and Tv play.
TheGremlyn
I like reading, and I really like playing games. I also tend to watch tv shows like Family Guy and I really like watching Law and Order.

With games it can be the simple ones that will play on a laptop with no video card. I also play games on XBOX 360 (Fable, Assassin's Creed, Deus Ex, Mass Effect). Of course I'd love to have a N64 again so I could play Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Since I have some spare time on my hands I think Ill play some Chrono Trigger and then perhaps some Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks.
Like to go visit some interesting places. Such as the Nanluoguxiang foreign trade shop, occasionally go to the mall. Of course, most of the time at home to stay in bed, reading a book, take a look at the film, more cranky, such as how to make a fortune, if the other half how to learn what kinds of skills, the capture of the diploma and the like. Most like to go to the library, but rarely.

Do not know you said free time is work-work free time or weekend leisure time

Idle time go to work, I will generally look at some real estate related portals, visiting some of my favorite forum, go to the portal to read the news, chat is not possible, the company computer limit on the QQ

Weekend, then generally go out with friends to play, which play to go see the mood, look at the weather, to see time

Up late, reading, watching TV, shopping, getting together with friends

If nothing can be street stroll, look around, there will be a windfall yo, such as be inspired to find inspiration for what
.. I think I would only cats ..
Her childhood skin and bones, a one
Do not misunderstand, not my child that she did not give her to eat ... and eat as much as skinny
Parasites and unlike her all day like the installed motor around like channeling
But do not love the call is never silent Saya Zi bolted
Special love U-turn
After much deliberation may be genetic so ~ ~
busaboss
Most of the time. I spend my free time listening and making my own music. I love music way more than my love for writing. Also, I enjoy researching to power up my knowledge on certain things I am not quite knowledgeable enough. I love to learn different things every time I have a chance to do so. Very Happy
loremar
busaboss wrote:
Most of the time. I spend my free time listening and making my own music. I love music way more than my love for writing. Also, I enjoy researching to power up my knowledge on certain things I am not quite knowledgeable enough. I love to learn different things every time I have a chance to do so. Very Happy

Sounds like you're very smart and talented.
pauline123
In my free time I like to learn more about technology, programming, and modelling. I like to interact with the FOSS community. I also like to play games with my SO. Besides that I like to just read and hang with my pets. I do occasionally like to take pictures. Most of the time though, I spend it on modelling, learning, or reading.
halebill
Outdoor recreation, play everywhere, so you can relieve work pressure, relaxed delivery.
nepalstar
In free time I would like to Browse Internet, Play Games on Computer and chatting with friends...! interested in programming.. I also like to watch TV, listening music and play musical instrumentals, recently I've bought Guitar... and nowadays I try to play that guitar...! and Love to go around with friends...!
RosenCruz
[list=]Updating my blog

Playing strategy games

Checking my favorite forums and blogs (like this)

Soccer

Walking

Shopping[/list]
likeabreeze
Basketball,
any hoop fan here?
imapiekindaguy
likeabreeze wrote:
Basketball,
any hoop fan here?

I used to play basketball all of the time, up until a few years ago. It is very fun.

In my free time I write games, check Twitter, read, and look at webcomics.
justify
photography is my hobby. I love my camera and the nature
subhan1
Wait - what is free time :/
setfirework
hmm... I'm a fanatic about photography, so I'll usually take pictures. If I'm not taking pictures or on the computer, I'm usually outside. When I get the chances, I go horseback riding too.
Insanity
I enjoy reading a lot. Sometimes I like to watch movies and listen to music.
Insanity
I enjoy reading a lot. Sometimes I like to watch movies and listen to music.
ShannonHBC
I read and write a lot. I also love going for walks especially now that's it's autumn and nicely colourful.
siemens13
Gossiping with my friends.
ShannonHBC
I write everything, read quite a lot and watch documents. And learn Swahili. Nothing much else.
BadBBilly
Hitting Dirt/Metal Ramps on YZ250 & learning new TriX, hanging out with family - fishing,swimming,BBQ's
darthrevan
I am currently enjoying playing Assassin's Creed III, and on the side Frihost Smile
protestantreformation
ask for help
deanhills
Mostly posting in forums. I take long walks when I can. Haven't dived in a VERY long while. Much too long. Now is not a good time, but am hoping to work on changing that next year.
enilsoncba
as it is difficult to have free time today .. dai is as if everything stayed the accumulated wills to do this or that kkkkkkk the mood to watch a movie cinema, listening to music, barbecues with friends, talking, laughing, drinking too much coca cola ... also feel like reading a good book or even play video games too.[/quote]
bluepig83
Free time huh? I like playing sports (i.e. tennis, basketball, football, ultimate frisbee), but that usually requires a number of other people. I also do enjoy exploring, even if it's by myself, just driving somewhere and meandering around, taking in the different sights. Sometimes, you'll find something quite interesting that you may never have seen before. Reading at a cafe is also pleasant. Strategic boardgames are fun too. And for the times when you're home by yourself, there's Netflix or computer games.
amagard
Reading and posting to Frihost forums of course Laughing .

No seriously: all my hobbies.

As we have: badminton, squash, hiking, reading books, computer games.

And watching TV ones in a while.
darthrevan
Currently, since I have beat ACIII I am using my free time to watch TV and posting on Frihost frequently.
deanhills
I'm into "light" hiking at the moment. Hoping to get to diving again maybe by May of next year. Used to like it very much however haven't been diving for a few years. Probably will need to do a refresher course.
amagard
Ah, deanhills, scuba diving used to be one of my hobbies as well, but my wife and I didn't go for scuba diving for a couple of years meanwhile, last time was on Fiji in 2009. Thus we would need a refresher as well.
In former times we went to a scuba diving Safari once a year in the Red Sea - not too far away from Central Europe but with a lot of good diving spots.
Nevertheless, my wife is easily getting sea sick or catching a cold or both, thus we gave up on this kind of endeavor.
lovescience
I enjoy going to kitchen.
samanyolu07
play games and solve log problem
quatre044
playing games Laughing
mshafiq
i love to work on my computer.i like to make program/software for different things.like one i make for my kids abc learning soft ware.
tyma1000
codegeek
Play chess, read, do some programming, listen to music, take a nap.
TheGremlyn
I end up playing something like Skyrim or some other game I'm really into. I might also read a book or just tour around the internet while listening to music. If I have a lot of time and I've planned this then I might cook something. I'm getting more and more into this cooking thing and I try to make these big meals I've never made before just to see how they turn out.
Chuchi00
Lol, Am i the only soccer fan in the forum?!?
XchaosX
In my free time I used to work on restoring my 78 dodge pick up truck but had to scrap it because parts for it go way to expensive especially for the 440 big block that I was going to put in it which that engine was sort of a rare find I found it in a 4 wheel drive van and paid like 300 maybe 350 it had a blown head gasket and some other issues spent about good 700 to a grand to machine the heads and bought a new block for it because it was warped and for those of you who are gonna say did you know what you where doing or are you stupid I was 16 when I started to rebuild that engine so and some 16 year olds when they get money they don't know how to save it lol so after that I was trying to fix the body and the rust was extensive it was eating the frame and from their had no money and lost my job so I scrapped it. That is what I did back then now what I do now since I'm trying to become a successful youtubers I write down great ideas of making cool videos none I have not done yet. I am also trying to make my own anime series but I think I'm just going to make it into a story which is not up yet but it can be viewed on fanfiction.net I also play my Tromebone play video games and watch alot of anime. Well I have rambled on too long I am going to shut up now.
johans
Gitesh wrote:

Nice capture. May i know what country is this? looks like in the Philippines..

Well, now most of my free-time doing and creating Joomla extensions and play basketball at the afternoon.
mshafiq
I am electronic Guy.so when ever i have free time i try to fix things if there is any damage.Try new ideas and making software for our comfort.
dustm3n
I play/moderate for my corporation on EVE in between going to class and cancer treatment.
crazyfffan
I am a computer programmer, when I'm busy I code (for work), and when I'm not busy I code (for fun) as well.
Hardly see any other field of study could be both professional and fun at the same time.
codegeek
I enjoy chess, programming and reading novels.
conroyaj
I like a number of things...Obviously hangout and doing things with the wife, playing with, training, being lazy, walking my dog named Aurora, she's a puggle from a rescue, brewing beer, drinking beer, pretty much anything with beer, and playing different video games. As of now I don't like doing that much with the house, but we've only had it since the end of November.
Minamii
as always, playing game online is o fun Laughing
AndySmith
Playing my guitar is the most enjoyable activity for me. I love to sing while playing.
abhinavm24
Guitar n keyboard.
Wink
Nyasro
I like to travel new place.
But that's not possible everytime Sad