FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best torrent downloader

lifeplaysu420
what do u think is the fastest an best torrent downloader ??
Marcuzzo
torrent clients depend on your bandwidth, your settings, the settings of the seeders/peers and more important the number of seeders.
all the rest is a matter of personal preference.
check the comparison here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_BitTorrent_clients
I'm not going to go deeper into this topic, torrent clients can be used for legal purposes but unfortunatelly it is mainly used for illegal software, malware and other crapware
cybersa
I accept that.
Number of seeder is very important.
If no.of seeder is greater than Leecher,speed will high.

I'm using Utorrent.
Because of it's size and nice features.
SultanMA
uTorrent. Because it's stable and free ware.

Just google "utorrent"
tamilparks
SultanMA wrote:
uTorrent. Because it's stable and free ware.

Just google "utorrent"

uTorrent is the very good
loyal
utorrent is the best because it is very lightweight. It has no rubbish nor is it bloated. I remember downloading Azuerus and uninstalling it as soon as I launched it.
By the way, Bittorrent is pretty much the same as Utorrent
soprafazertestes
In mac, Transmissions is more simple and can select parts to download in torrent
sandmanxyz
loyal wrote:
utorrent is the best because it is very lightweight. It has no rubbish nor is it bloated. I remember downloading Azuerus and uninstalling it as soon as I launched it.

+1
tamilparks
loyal wrote:

i am using utorrent i like it very much
portoskt
for windows, vuze and utorrent, i think...
mukesh
vuze and utorrent both are perfect foe me
ms_j
uTorrent get's another vote from me!
infoclient
BitTorrent is very good
Asap170
I believe bitTorrent and uTorrent are one in the same. bitTorrent is more simple then uTorrent. So depends on your computer skills.
menino
I use utorrent, its quite good.

There is also freedownloadmanager, which also downloads torrents, but its not as good as utorrent, and requires some configuration of the torrent ports that you can use.
But main thing about freedownloadmanager is that it has support for downloading normal files via http faster, and also has support to re-download from where it stopped, in case the download got disconnected.
pirate
i use utorrent, it downloads quickly and doesnt slow you PC. It has never et me down and so i will stick with it. Seems a number of other people share my view.
Da Rossa
uTorrent. No other for Windows. Simple, light, clean, an well-designed.
xSteam
BitTorrent and uTorrent are the best ones, even though both are made by the same developers.
uTorrent is smaller and includes tetris. Very Happy
loyal
xSteam wrote:
BitTorrent and uTorrent are the best ones, even though both are made by the same developers.
uTorrent is smaller and includes tetris. Very Happy

It does? Where? I wanna play tetris lol!
mahirh
loyal wrote:

It does? Where? I wanna play tetris lol!

it is actually an easter egg though
open the abut window and then click on the letter t in the big utorrent figure
emanuel2
I first used uTorrent, from update to update it seemed that the torrent client was working worse. Therefore I now use BitTorrent, I am quite happy with it
AGFil
Trackers are more important than which P2P program is used. uTorrent is the best software though.
SultanMA
uTorrent for the win. Really i have tried others, but it lacks of good features which is in uTorrent.
socials
When it comes to torrent downloader, i always use bit torrent, i think is fastest and easy to use. Also really fast to install.