FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

THOR

rogue_skydragon
Directed by the esteemed thespian Kenneth Branagh, "Thor" will finally be making its transition from the comic book world to the silver screen. I'm not a huge fan of the early comics, but was wondering if any comic book fans would like to share their feelings and hopes toward this movie??

It stars Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman, and has been released in theaters internationally for a few days now. The US release is on May 6.
portoskt
i just saw it in our new 3dimax cinema, i was have a good time that two hours... movie is entertaining and natalie portman is extremely cute in this one... i like it
silverdown
seems like a great movie, as with all newer movies it seem to be superfied wiht CGI, which is great but as a technical person it kinda ruines the film...
missdixy
I haven't yet seen it but I have heard VERY good things about it, which was surprising to me because it honestly didn't seem like it'd be good....at least i didn't think so. My boyfriend and i are planning to go see it the weekend after this one, though, so let's hope it's good! Very Happy
barbera123
i have seen it in 3d and its really an amazing watch...must go for it........
Tesa323
Most amazing movie ever. That's all i have to say.
Radar
I think I am kind of keen for this, but more out of curiosity than anything else. There are many comic book movies that are coming out that I feel like might be worth watching, but just don't have the time.
mgeek
I grew up watching the Mighty Thor every Wednesday. This was in the 60s. But between the 80s and 2000s, Thor became somewhat dark and bitter -- at least that was how it went via comic book. I wonder how this was reflected in the movie. I haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet.
standready
Thor is on my 'see list' but will probably wait for DVD.
codersfriend
isn't it a preparation for the Ultimate avengers?
alli2000
this is the movie that the trailer is leaked on the net about a year ago. however marvel guy has taken down, almost every single youtube Thor leak.
portoskt
its funny, entertaining movie for kill some time
mgeek
I've seen the movie. It wasn't that good. When Superman starring Christopher Reeves came out I thought that it was the best superhero movie ever. "Thor" didn't give me that impression.