FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frih$ to Coin

cybersa
I want to buy domain soon.

Frih$ to Coin
Is it possible to Frih$ to Coin?
By
Selling the Frih$.
medesignz
Domains are 350 Coins... I dont think it quite works the same for coins as it does with the frih
sonam
Quote:
Disable ads for a month: 30 frih$ or 5 Coins.
Disable ads for 6 months: 150 frih$ or 25 Coins.
Disable ads for a year: 250 frih$ or 40 Coins.

This is rule for disabling ads. If we are going with this logic 1coin = 6 Frih$. Try to post offer in Marketplace and see who want to buy Frih$

Sonam
adri
I'm willing to give you 100 coins for 600 frih$. Smile (Not negotiable)

adri
cybersa
Are you sure?
I'm also ready to give you 600Frih.
adri
100 coins donated, awaiting payment (600 frih$). Smile

adri
medesignz
Wow! I want in on some of this action
cybersa
Donated.
Thanks man for your donation.
airh3ad
Im willing to donate 450 frih for 370 coins any one? did i break the TOS? im sorry if i break you can delete this post but im interested donating frih.
cybersa
I'm also going to spend 200Frih$.
Anybody want?

If this thread this against the TOS,delete this thread and restore back.
sonam
cybersa wrote:
I'm also going to spend 200Frih$.
Anybody want?

If this thread this against the TOS,delete this thread and restore back.

I will give you 34 coins. Send me frih$ and I will send coins. Wink Maybe we need to migrate this in Marketplace forum.

Sonam
sonam
airh3ad wrote:
Im willing to donate 450 frih for 370 coins any one? did i break the TOS? im sorry if i break you can delete this post but im interested donating frih.

I you ask me for 370 coins you must offer minimum 2220 Frih$ Rolling Eyes and maybe more because this is quite big amount of coins.

Sonam
cybersa
How coins for 150Frih$?
I'm going to give.
sonam
cybersa wrote:
How coins for 150Frih$?
I'm going to give.

150/6 = 25

25 coins for 150 Frih$. Is this OK for you?

Sonam
cybersa
Ok.
Donated 150Frish$ for u.
Thanks.
sonam
Ok I am donate 25 coins. Good luck with domain. Wink BTW what is about your site. Is this new one or something what exist somewhere?

Sonam
cybersa
I have a Temporary website to publish my Android Application.
You can check here:
http://cybflash.tk

Going to make a new Flash Website.

Thanks for the Donation.
airh3ad
@sonam im really excited to donate my frih$ how much frih$ for 100 coins?
cybersa
@airh3ad
For 100COins you need to sell 600Frish$.
See the above the post.
airh3ad
@cybersa im still interested to sell my frih$ are you interested too?
sonam
Actually I am not interesting in big deal with frih$ and coin. I just want to round my frih$ on 3000 what means I need 284,51 frih$ more and I am ready to pay 47,42 coins for this amount. But I am not sure can we donate decimal amount or only rounded?

Sonam
cybersa
@airh3ad
I'm not interested.
Because i want to buy domain soon.
You can ask adri for coins.
airh3ad
okay cyb who is adri anyway? good to know 3 more steps you can buy domain, i want to buy also domain that's why im trading my extra frih$ thanks anyway!
cybersa
Adri's User Profile:
http://www.frihost.com/users/adri/

He gave me 100 coins for 600Frish$.
So i told you to ask him.
Try.
All the Best.
airh3ad
Thanks for the info cyb.
@sonam i hope we can still exchange our frih$ i need also coins co's im planning to buy domain soon.
sonam
@airh3ad
Ok, donate to me 284,51 Frih$ and I will donate to you 47,42 Coins.

Sonam
medesignz
Who is willing to trade me my 1100fri for 200coins
airh3ad
@ Sonam i already send you donations 284,51 frih$ kindly send me also your donations as what we agreed.Thanks
sonam
airh3ad wrote:
@ Sonam i already send you donations 284,51 frih$ kindly send me also your donations as what we agreed.Thanks

Sorry airh3ad but I didn't get any donation otherwise I will have a rounded 3000 Frih$. Please, can someone mod check what happened with airh3ad donation.

Sonam
airh3ad
@sonam i send you donations its already send to your account, maybe the system fail when i was donating a while a go. hope to recieve your donations as we agreed. i really enjoy this.
sonam
I am already send donation to you. Hope you will get it soon.

Sonam
tamilparks
i am also in need of Coins can i any one donate?
johans
wow!! as i read this post i saw your membership since 2005. you guys are incredible.. How many years does this frihost exist? and i saw you have a lot of coins exchanging.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy how can i do that for a newbie here in frihost?
davidv
Damn, I want in on some of this Frih$ -> coin trading action. How much Frih$ would I need to donate for 50 coins in return?
Ghost Rider103
davidv, I'll gladly donate 50 coins to you for all of your frih$. Just send me a PM.

johans wrote:
wow!! as i read this post i saw your membership since 2005. you guys are incredible.. How many years does this frihost exist? and i saw you have a lot of coins exchanging.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy how can i do that for a newbie here in frihost?

Frihost opened in 2005. If you want to get in on some coin exchanging / earning, maybe check out the marketplace in the forums and set up a thread if there isn't one there for what you need.
davidv
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
I'll gladly donate 50 coins to you for all of your frih$. Just send me a PM

I hope you're joking. I'd rather keep my Frih$, thank you very much.
Ghost Rider103
No, I wasn't joking.

Frih$ can't be earned anymore and you can do more with coins than you can with Frih$. So 50 coins is worth more than say, 50 frih$.

But oh well, I tried. Razz
alvarorojas4
Anyone is giving Coins for Frihs but with a reasonable price? xd
Very Happy
rajpk
i think rate to convert is very low:(
johans
Everytime i have to post and reply in frihost. my coins getting bigger and points getting lower? I could not understand. can someone explain to me in layman's term?

What do i do with this coins? is this really usefull? I think points are more useful than anything here in frihost.
ocalhoun
johans wrote:
Everytime i have to post and reply in frihost. my coins getting bigger and points getting lower? I could not understand. can someone explain to me in layman's term?

If you have more than 45 points, each day the points above 45 will be removed and converted into coins.
So, if you have 50 points, at the end of the day, your points will be reduced to 45, and 5 points will be converted into coins.
(Not a 1:1 conversion either. It is non-linear, so the more points you have, the less coins you get for each point.)
Quote:

What do i do with this coins? is this really usefull? I think points are more useful than anything here in frihost.

You can get free top level domains with them, or they can be traded for other things in the marketplace forum. (Or you can give them away as prizes for contests in the contests forum.)

There are other uses planned for them in the future as well.
johans
Oh.. thank you so much for that simple and understandable explanation such as a newbie like me here in frihost. That is really straight to the point solution.
spinout
i have got 1000 frih$, anyone want them for coins?
johans
for How much?
spinout
I don't know... if ratio is 1 to 6 them 166 Coins but...
150 Coins? ok?