FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cologne/men's EDT suggestions?

kitsrock
I've been trying to purchase a cologne these last few weeks, and have not found any decent fragrance to purchase.

What I'm looking for is something with a very gentle and/or subtle note, while staying away from flowery/fruity/sweet (lime scent is an exception).

Anyone got any suggestions or reviews to point me towards?
CuddleBunny
calvin klein seems to have quite some popularity with men's cologne. Maybe try out their collection?? Ive smelt some of them and they dont smell fruity or anything like that. So maybe....
deanhills
CuddleBunny wrote:
calvin klein seems to have quite some popularity with men's cologne. Maybe try out their collection?? Ive smelt some of them and they dont smell fruity or anything like that. So maybe....
Agreed. They are great. I also like Paco Robanne.
myqute
Please do not think well-known brands are free from chemicals! My Dad used Paco Robanne and lots of other brand name perfumes for years, until he had asthma.

Always go for PURE organic oils. These oils do not have any chemicals, no DEET, no EDT, no methy paraben nonsense.

I recommend you check out this lady's website (she has offered me a lot of health tips and info and is very friendly). Her name is Gloria. The site: https://www.youngliving.org/gil

If you find similar websites selling organic essential oils, make sure that nothing harmful is added to these essential oils. One or two dabs of the oil behind the ears and your wrists is all you need and can last much longer than brand name perfumes.

Hope you find this info useful!
shivaghimire
I too supports calvin klein.
myqute
I too support Calvin Klein as gifts for my male friends, but never its line of personal care items.