FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is hallway page?

webworld
hi friends, i have been in seo field for 6 months, i have got a lot of knowledge about seo, but i am confused about hallaway page, would someone tell me about this.
georgekalathil
Hallaway page is a page that serves as an index to a group of pages that you would like the search engine spiders to find. Once a search engine spider indexes the hallway page, it should also follow all the links on that hallway page and in turn index those pages as well.

Source - http://www.seoglossary.com/article/45
baileykruse
A hallway page is a page that has links to all your different optimized pages you have optimized for each search engine.
Jarvis
Hey...
Hallway page is basically type of a webpage which serves as an index for a group of different pages. Through hallway page all the main pages in a site are reachable. A site map is the typical hallway page. ..
alexter
Yes.. right a hallway page is guide page for search engine to let it crawl all the important pages of the website.
joelmurdoch
A hallway page is a page that has links to all your different optimized pages you've analogical for each search engine.
prcys
A hallway page is that which contains direct link to the pages which we have optimised before for more relevancy.