FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

COD:Call of Duty

cybersa
COD:Call of Duty
I like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 and 2

What's your favorite COD series?

1.Call of Duty
2.Call of Duty 2
3.Call of Duty 3
4.Call of Duty: World at War
5.Call of Duty: Black Ops

Modern Warfare Series

1.Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
2.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
drunkenkoz
My favorite of all the Call of Duty series would be Modern Warfare 1 because it was well made and had excellent online gameplay and competition. Unlike Modern Warfare 2 where any old noob could just get a chopper gunner and own with it. In Modern Warfare 1 you actually had to work for your kills.
psychomonkey
I like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 It's real traine my skill
Dementei
drunkenkoz wrote:
My favorite of all the Call of Duty series would be Modern Warfare 1 because it was well made and had excellent online gameplay and competition. Unlike Modern Warfare 2 where any old noob could just get a chopper gunner and own with it. In Modern Warfare 1 you actually had to work for your kills.

Yea this.
COD 4 is the best, they have gotten really far since the first COD, it's like now everyone is playing. I mean they were before but since MW2 it's become a fad.
lifeplaysu420
#1 Call of Duty: Black Ops
#2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
weableandbob
CoD 4 is the best IMO. All the recent ones feel too similar; I think both Treyarch and Infinity Ward (what's left of it, anyways) need to think of something new.
drunkenkoz
Dementei wrote:
drunkenkoz wrote:

Yea this.
COD 4 is the best, they have gotten really far since the first COD, it's like now everyone is playing. I mean they were before but since MW2 it's become a fad.

In my personal opinion. Modern Warfare 2 brought the Call of Duty series down a notch and ruined my expectations. Then with the release of black ops I started to worry because the game is basically like Modern Warfare 2 except everything is retextured with a couple new features..
yoske25
Mine it's moderwarefare 1
GoldenEagle
I have only played Call of Duty: World at War, and I love it. I got like super addicted to it and played it so much. I think that the guns on that game are at least fair. I'm mostly playing MAG now and it seems that a bunch of the guns are overpowered. I think that the CoD series being able to keep semiautomatics and shotguns balanced shows a deeper understanding of the gameplay dynamic from a design perspective.
emanuel2
the old ones were quite super but the newer ones are just moderate
GoldenEagle
I tried a sample of one of the older ones for PC (I forget which), but I didn't find the game too exciting. I the lack of graphics kind of killed it for me.
celebi269
Personally, I have only played COD1 -- my PC is full of crap. But I found the game quite fun, it's my first first-person shooting game. I've been hoping and trying to buy COD4 'cause when I saw the trailer, my eyes opened large. :]
thony
My favourite is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
TrueFact
My first CoD was United Offensive. At that time I was trying to decide which to buy CoD-UO or Medal of Honor, and CoD won after youtubing for some game-play videos.

What I liked about Black Ops is making you try different types of what is supposed-to-be modern weapons in a period of time where nobody thought that these weapons exist and nukes were the ultimate weapons available.

The overall of Black Ops they tried to make you experience war fields in different situations, like chemical and biological fields. I don't recall any game that gave you the experience of Chemical and Biological war fields!

I tried MW2 but never MW1 so I can't compare them against each other. But MW2 was an average game when compared to other versions (taking into account the evolving technologies for gaming and increasing computing/processing power). World at War was nice but reminds me of United Offensive. Only the Veteran level had loads of grenades to make it harder.
ersouza
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Excelent!!!
Dementei
Okay so about Black Ops.. that game is pretty dang hard to run with a steady fps. You need at least a quad core with a decent gfx card, or else you'll get horrible fps. The game just isn't optimized at all for PC's, it's pretty ridiculous. Although I can run CoD4 or even MW2 with a rocking fps, and in other games that are even way more demanding than Black Ops I can run very well and they look better.. Anyway I hope MW3 will be optimized greatly for PC, as if it was exclusive for it. It's looking pretty fun so far, as any CoD is.
AGFil
Call of Duty 2 was the best release for online gameplay, since then the series became almost the same for each version. MW1 was the last game which had quite a strong replay value.
rieljames
call of duty modern warfare is comming!!! any one seen the trailer.?
mpdo77
I like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 It's real