FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hats off to Frihost! Show your support.

salman_500
It's been over 6 years that i've been a member of this amazing forum. I logged in yesterday after a very long time to seek some assistance, and as always, this forum has been of immense help.

I just wanted to drop this post to congratulate the creators of Frihost. I salute you guys for creating a platform that turned thousands of dreams into reality, mine personally almost 6 years ago; Having my own online website.

Seeing as how this forum is continuously growing, i wish you all the very best. I thank you for the services that you offered to me, and im sure every member on this forum shares my sentiments.

People show your support. Let's all thank Frihost for giving us a home Very Happy
Nameless
salman_500 wrote:
People show your support. Let's all thank Frihost for giving us a home Very Happy

And what a home it is!
standready
Nameless wrote:
And what a home it is!

Funny Nameless!
Thank you Bondings, staff and Mods for the great place to hang out.
kirii
yeah,no doubt frihost is a great community..
especially its free hosting Laughing
deanhills
Thanks for posting this thread salman_500. And thanks to Bondings, Moderators, Staff and all Frihosters for making this a great place to post.
gphoenix
I know i am kinda a new member..

But so far , frihost is the most friendly , rewarding (ever heard of other genuine forums that give you domains from godaddy? ) , useful (a lot of articles waiting to be read) forum / site i have ever seen..
May frihost live forever and ever Very Happy

but it still needs an update .. (to latest phpbb and a new theme Very Happy)
missdixy
I seriously can't believe how long I've been a part of this forum.....I have never been an active member of ANY other forum for more than a few months!
Cal_123
I've just come back after a long time away, it's nice to see that the community is still around and Bondings and co. are still providing such a good service Smile
Radar
missdixy wrote:
I seriously can't believe how long I've been a part of this forum.....I have never been an active member of ANY other forum for more than a few months!

Seconded.

Which is either a testament to Frihost's service, or this forum, or both.
loyal
salman_500 wrote:
It's been over 6 years that i've been a member of this amazing forum. I logged in yesterday after a very long time to seek some assistance, and as always, this forum has been of immense help.

It's true. Before I used freehost as my webhoster, I was part of some other forum that required you to post regularly to keep your account active. It was a forum without quality. Whereas this one is full of quality, regular users, people who offer genuine advice, funny stories, etc. Frihost is a big success.
spinout
that cp is not exactly top functioning and the server isn't that fast...
But it is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

free is good enough!
sudipbanerjee
It's a great community to share different types of ideas and to host free website.Thanks all.
Ghost900
gphoenix wrote:

but it still needs an update .. (to latest phpbb and a new theme Very Happy)

Bondings has not updated to the new phpbb as he had a number of mods installed that work best or only with this version.

Thanks Bondings and all the mods at Frihost for keeping the hosting and forums up and running in good order.
drunkenkoz
Frihost has been good to all of us. I'm glad I came upon this website. I've wasted a lot of money in the past on website hosting. Then I found frihost and I've saved a lot since then.

Happy member of the Frihost community.
eday2010
Great service, I just wish that the forum was more engaging. There is nothing to talk about. I constantly struggle to find something to post on to stay above zero points.
Possum
Yes.. you win both ways on FriHost. You get great help and free hosting. Its all good.

thx FriHost
thx Bondings....
ankitdatashn
Frihost roks as ever! Smile Thanks frihost for such a wonderful experience Smile
deanhills
Frihost rocks!