FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Movie that you never forget .

cybersa
I like that question.
For Me:
Die Hard 4
Rio
Inception
cedric84
For me: The lord of the rings. I can see these movies over and over again.
silverdown
Over the top my favorite movie of all movies out there.
menino
For me, it will always be Matrix, and Lord of the rings trilogy, as well as Star Wars (especially return of the jedi).
These are mainly science fiction movies that I can't get over.
These are some of the most memorable movies to me, and some drama movies that I don't get tired of are 3 men and a baby, hangover, Empire of the sun, exorcist, shawshank redemption, schindler's list.

Some movies are made to last forever. Smile
drunkenkoz
Movies that I will never forget are Grandma's Boy, Happy Gilmore, and Lord of the Rings.
deanhills
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade with Harrison Ford and Sean Connery. Also Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark with Harrison Ford and Karen Allen.

Then there's Crimson Tide, all the Die Hard movies, and I particularly liked the movie called Karol which was a Biography of Pope John-Paul II. I saw the first part, and never managed to find the second part .... yet. What I liked was just the quality of the movie. I love WWII movies, and this one was really made well.
motomoto
The Lord of the Ring series and Titanic..
rogue_skydragon
Top Five:

1. Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
2. Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
3. Amelie
4. Pan's Labyrinth
5. The Hangover
JonathanCharles
Mine Favorite are:-
Titanic
Revolver
Inception
and many more
mengshi200
The Passion of The Christ;
The Shawshank Redemption;
The lord of the rings;
Titanic;
2012;
300;
Matrix;
spit on your grave;
Battle Royale;
Devils on the Doorstep;
brave heart;
Life Is Beautiful;
Forrest Gump;
These are very clissic movie.I love them.
Nameless
mengshi200 wrote:

That is the first time I've ever heard somebody describe 300 as a "classic movie".
LostOverThere
Nameless wrote:
mengshi200 wrote:

That is the first time I've ever heard somebody describe 300 as a "classic movie".

Or 2012! But, to each to his own I guess. Smile
tomisme
For me;
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Life Is Beautiful (1997)
American History X (1998)
Tesa323
7 pounds I swear I creid when watching this movie :")
mgeek
I guess it has to be Swiss Family Robinson. I liked the tree house.
nigam
movies that i can't forget were the movies from indiana jones, pearl harbour, brave heart, lord of the rings, mission impossible, fast and the furious part 1.
Hello_World
Hmmm...

The Castle
Strictly Ballroom.
The Children of Men.
Terminator(s)
American Beauty
Baraka
Planet of the Apes old and older (seeing as there is a new one to come).
Rabbit Proof Fence
The Tracker.
12 monkeys
Go
Grease
Butterfly Effect
Wolf Creek (because it is so horrible horror film. Don't watch it! Nightmares forever after.)

Many more.
Davidbroad
My Favorite movie is TROY and "300" i like both of them too much and really enjoyed them.
mgeek
The movie version of the broadway musical Camelot starring Richard Harris. The music was great. Can't forget If Ever I Should Leave You sung by Franco Nero as Lancelot.
brianj
armageddon for me...and maybe Lord of the Ring series..
Greatking
the bourne identity. the bourne supremacy. the lord of the rings.
ricardo22
HARRY POTTER !!
inuyasha
cedric84 wrote:
For me: The lord of the rings. I can see these movies over and over again.

Yeah, I can't agree more. I've watched them for several times, besides Harry Potter series and the Love of Siam.
Ntham
For me...

The Godfather I/II
Blade Runner
Goodfellas
Alien
Scarface
Star Wars (First Trilogy)
The Dark Knight
Inception
Josso
For different reasons...

Irreversible (Once you see it... you can never go back. Gritty and realistic, yet with a sense of trippyness to it portrayed through lighting and camera work)

Enter the Void (Another gasper noe film, dunno why just they seem rather unforgettable. Interesting camera work and grittyness as usual)

Waking Life (A wide range of philosophies and political views, requires concentration... a lot of dialogue... also very nice animation, same bloke that did a scanner darkly)

Funny Games (What I call a light horror, where the hollywood teenagers-go-into-wilderness-on-spring-break-paradigm is rated as 0 calories. Also there is a US remake, which is pretty much identical)

Trainspotting (Scottish smack heads)

Dead Man's Shoes (One of my favourites)

Paprika (Anime/fantasy, best anime film released in recent years imho. Also this guy did paranoia agent)

Once Upon a Time in America (A truely epic film)

Godfather 1 and 2, and Scarface as said above... not even linking the imdb, if you haven't seen these... where have you been?

Vanishing Point (ONE OF THE TOP CAR CHASE MOVIES OF ALL TIME)

Gone in 60 Seconds (No nicolas cage huzzah!)

Rebel Without a Cause (Classic.)

There Will Be Blood (Script and performances = superb)

Gran Torino (This is one of my favourite Eastwood films, yet only released 3 years ago. Fantastic)

Symbol (Imagine your average head**** anime, but done properly, and in a movie. This combines certain styles of film making, and it'll lead you to interesting questions from start to end, and maybe after that)

Naked Lunch (Error error error does not compute. Need to read the book at some point, although this I suspect will confuse me even more. Recommend checking out more Cronenberg films)
Hello_World
I already posted but I saw one I will never forget.

The Stoning of Soraya M.

Oh My God. If this movie does not shake you to your core then you are not human.

I have cried in films before, but this is the first time I literally felt nauseaus.
The_unnamed_label
Pretty hard to tell without thinking a little but the ones I can think of now are

American History X
Trainspotting
Changelling and Gran Torino (I think Clint Eastwood is a great director)
Midnight Express
Shutter Island
Some Like It Hot
etc...
mgeek
Ntham wrote:

Blade Runner

Yeah, good choice. It raised a lot of philosophical questions.
Blummer
Lord of the Rings
Star wars
Back to the future
Indiana Jones

I can watch these anytime. Blade Runner as well. Smile
Adiiforu
The shawsank redemption
chic4u03
many to mentio movie that i can't forget

heres first entry:
1.inception
2.a walk to remember
3.Valentines day
.4you've got mail..

heres for now i will post next time the others i for got the title..
nigam
here are a few movies that i won't forget.....

all movies of indiana jones, mission impossible, forrest gump, back to the future movies, karate kid, and the rise of the planet apes......
davidv
Oh Rio, I have fond memories of Rio.

Movies I'd never forget and in this order:

1. Fight Club
2. V for Vendetta
3. The Notebook
4. Forrest Gump
5. The Butterfly Effect
6. Tangled
ChrisBroad
Yes some time movies really inspired very much and one movie which i can't forget is name "Hatchi the dog story" in that movie a dog showed his love to his master and waited for him 10 years after the death of him.
movwills
A movie i had watched that is "Nanny Machfee" in my chilhood that was i never forget. B,coz my nanny is like that nanny. Very strict and very soft.... Laughing
caroline953
My favorite movie that touch my heart is Twilight. The most toucing scene in this movie is when Edward and his family leave Forks because he believes he is endangering Bella's life.
dude_xyx
Star wars old three movies. I must have watched those 3 movies over 50 times since I watched those for first time but still love these. Gives a feeling it has really happened somewhere far away long time ago.
dwl1
Braveheart - most of Mel Gibson's movies were great
Ransom
AirForce One - Harrison Ford
Face-off - Nic Cage vs John Travolta
The Rock - Nic Cage and Sean Connery
ConAir - Nic Cage
Dances with Wolves - Kevin Costner
birdylucy
for me it would have to be eragon because i have been watching it since it was in theaters and i also have it. i always watch it Wink Laughing Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
rogue_skydragon
THE ROCKETEER
mgeek
Adiiforu wrote:
The shawsank redemption

Good choice. I like it too.
alimddine
Pirates of Caribbean
Titanic
alimddine
Also How I Met Your Mother
Two and a half men
The Big Bang Theory
South Park
SFactor123
My Best Film ever would be 'The Lion King', so many memories are attached with this film, the most influential film of my life. This is one film which I never forgot and will not.
Josso
Adding to my list...

Visitor Q (2001)

LOL don't watch this. Unforgettable.
MisterParker
The Shawshank Redmeption
American Beauty
Before Sunset/Before Sunrise
Apolcalypse Now
mollysmith
Titanic movie shown the true love story,i'm recently watched it on 3 D.I never forget the end scene when Leonardo DiCaprio safe his lover out of deep sea.
Iceaxe0410
Movies that I never forgot... Hmm I would say some of my choices are a bit silly, lol.

Silly ones:

1. Commando with Arnold Schwarzegnegger
2. Clash of Titans with Harry Hamlin
3. Blade with Wesley Snipes
4. Ultraviolet (I just like the action and Milla Jojovich)

Most of these because I grew up watching them over and over whenever they were on tv. They just stick in your mind no matter how long it's been.

Other ones:

1. Cube (one of my favorite horror movies)
2. Bloodrayne (Now keep in mind, I don't like this movie at all. It's one of the worst movies I've seen in my life and I remember it for that reason. All star cast, terrible movie from all aspects. I mean what in the world happened Sir Ben Kingsley? Why in the world would you star in a movie made by Uwe Boll? sigh...)
3. Repo: The Genetic Opera (one of my more recent favorites. It's more like a cult film. It has quite a following).
4. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (one of my favorite western films)
5. The Shawshank Redemption (needs no explanation).

That's all I can think of at the moment.
mollysmith
Thor
The Avengers
Fantastic Four

These are the brilliant movies in Hollywood cinema.Superb actions and designed shown in them also all creation was perfectly execute init.Although these are best comic stories and seems interesting in hollywood.
silverdown
Everything I see and hear i never forget.... which they had a dang working without any side effects then I can delete the memory of watching Dorian Grey..... Crying or Very sad
_AVG_
The 3 installments of Nolan's Batman series, along with the Harry Potter series, the POTC series and the LOTR series (I've taken a recent liking to the Avengers films but I doubt I'll remember these all my life)
Blummer
Legend and Labyrinth - one of those beautiful films I've ever watched. Made a big impact on me.
jeniferwilson
My favorite movies are
A walk to remember
Titanic 3D
Notebook
The Space
setfirework
I don't watch much movies but i can suggest:

- Inception (with-out a doubt a must watch)
- When in Rome
- Overall anything created by Studio Ghibli e.g. Spirited Away, Howl's moving castle.
- Rebecca (is a 1940 film, the quality may not be so great but is worthwhile watching)

I've always enjoyed movies on history:
- Girl with a pearl earring
- The other Boleyn Girl
- Boy in the striped Pyjamas

Horror is also definatley a good choice
ShannonHBC
Forrest Gump.

It has made a great difference in me, it's just so full of life and unselfishness. Huge inspiration to me.
subhan1
One and Only INCEPTION !
Josso
Irreversible.

Because once you watch it, you can't unwatch it Laughing
ShannonHBC
Forrest Gump

It's one of the films that have changed my life.
darthrevan
For me star wars ,lord of the rings , Harry Potter, the day after tomorrow
testsoc
Mr Nobody. Such a charming, beautiful film, with so many truths in it. Also, the soundtrack is perfect!
Cosmoslayer
The Labyrinth I think. Only movie that keeps playing over and over again on a TV Station when I'm still a child. Much like a nightmare to me! LOL
wellerchap
Now, let me see...there's, ermm........no, I can't remember any Rolling Eyes
fouadCh
ShannonHBC wrote:
Forrest Gump.

It has made a great difference in me, it's just so full of life and unselfishness. Huge inspiration to me.
It's the ultimate goal of any movie to try to make a (tiny ?) difference in people's life... Well then, It's mission accomplished for Robert Zemeckis with that movie..

But as far as I'm concerned, I must say that there is none !... I can list a series of good movies, but no one can qualify to the status of been unforgettable.. But I should say that the ones that stick more to our memory are the ones that we saw early in our lives ...
shashwatblack
harry potter series.. not because of the movies, but because i have read and watched them over and over.

others include, inception, avatar, shutter island, a beautiful mind, catch me if you can, cast away, and many more.
hamzamana
Independence day! Very Happy my favorite movie i've seen it so many times and of course the lord of the rings series.
TheGremlyn
Dantes Peak and Twister

I'm terrified of volcanoes and twisters. Any time I hear the wind pick up or whip around the house I get a little freaked. Then I try to talk some sense into myself and comfort myself by holder a cat or guinea pig. As for volcanoes, I know there isn't one anywhere near me, not in the slightest, but they're pretty scary. I watched a documentary on one and listened to all the terrible things that happened before the lava even hit the old city (sadly the details of where that was are lost to me). I remember the scene in Dantes Peak where they were trying to get across the lake or whatever and the water was eating away at the boat because of the acid? And all the dead fish! Yikes!
testsoc
Mr Nobody! Amazing film.
aizelcaroline
"The Dark Knight", quite possibly the best movie I have ever seen. I see this movie over and over again. I can’t forget it
Cruxader
I have several movies that I like, but to name one I will never forget:

Saving Private Ryan

The entire movie blew me away, but the first 20 minutes were... overwhelming. I really don't know how else to describe it.
playfungames
Movies for me are for a short time entertainment only. I hardly remember the movies and what happened in detail. I just have a few snapshots of the movies that I watch. But once I begin to watch it again, I remember everything and I just stop watching.

Keeping that in mind there is one movie that I watched as a child which is really memorable. The movie is Terminator 2 and this movie was the one which I watched repeatedly when I was a small boy. The movie totally rocked my childhood and helped me be imaginative. I even talked with friends about this movie a lot and made a few good friends who loved this movie just like I did.
Pippo90
"The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. Smile
pravojednostavno
Dumb and Dumber, Terminator 2 and Forrest Gump.
Pippo90
Absolutely The Lord of the Rings, and now The Hobbit as well. The Middle-earth transposed into movies is a drug for me.
cybersa
Some movies that i never forgot.
Die Hard 4
Dark Knight
Inception.
dude_xyx
Aliens 2,
StarWars : New Hope and Empire Strike Back
Home Alone 1
Rio
Tangled
Bad Boys 1
Enemy at the Gate
ayasarsaf
Lord of the Rings
Rio
Inception
codersfriend
I like pump up the volume Very Happy
ClaudiuS
The shawshank redemption
Deline
Taxi Driver
Duets
All Hannibal movies
Titanic
Citizen Kane
Hugo Cabret
johans
Armagedon
Pearl Harbor
Blood diamond
The hobbit 2 - wow with my new friend meets here.. lol
Jack and the Giant slayer
Lord of the rings
The hobbit 1 - ofcourse.
zacky
I have lots of movies I really like but when talking about Movie, the first movie comes into my mind is only one Movie, the Legend of the Fall
Josso
Irreversible (2002) because it's horrifying, good film but I don't think I'll be watching it again any time soon in this decade
playfungames
The Godfather is the movie that I will never forget. Every time I watch a movie which has or refers to the mob, I remember the movie godfather. It was a really incredible movie. I wish that I can forget about that movie so that I can watch it again and have the same enjoyment that I had while watching it for the first time.
pravojednostavno
Lord of the rings
Terminator
Titanic
Armagedon
Pearl Harbor
12 monkeys
The Castle
codersfriend
The Land that Time forgot
ishihara
A.I. Artificial Intelligence. Always makes me cry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Iceaxe0410
There are probably way too many to list that I would never forget. I suppose to narrow it down it should be the movies that left the biggest impression on me:

1. Shankshaw Redemption
2. Ultraviolet (Mostly for the futuristic style where clothes continuously change color. I thought that was pretty cool).
3. Saw (none of the sequels, just the original).
4. Clash of the Titans (1981 version with Harry Hamlin. Must have seen this film over 30 times as a kid. Just one of those movies I'll never forget).
5. Commando (Classic Arnold Schwarzenegger. Kind of like Clash of the Titans in that I've seen this film so many times as a kid. Just one of those movies you don't forget especially those one liners).

I'll limit my list to 5, but there are so many others. I'm sure there some that probably left more of an impression on me that I can't think of from the top of my head.
steeve
Titanic and Devdas are those movies which i never forget.
Insanity
I want to say Saw is one of mine as well, mostly because it was the first movie of that kind that really shocked me in terms of how graphic and gory it was. I don't think any other movie came close to it for me during that time and it was shocking how much detail was shown. It was also psychologically scary as well.
supermanlovejan
Lord of the ring.......... the best movie. ........
Blummer
Big Fish. It is so beautiful, colourful and very character rich.
Adalew
Mine is Les Choristes
Blummer
Don't know exactly why, but another film I will never forget is Flight of the navigator. Yeah, looking back and watching that film now...it's quite odd and it lacks dramatic moments, but I remember how much it influenced me back when I was a kid. So it was at the right moment and at the right time.
playfungames
One movie that I would never forget is Terminator 2. I watched it when I was a small kid and I became a big fan. I have watched it countless time. I even watch the end credits because of the awesome soundtrack that plays. It's a movie that I will never forget.
enza_rafaela_dnv
Nowadays: Mad Max. Awesome!
enza_rafaela_dnv
enza_rafaela_dnv wrote:
Nowadays: Mad Max. Awesome!

Oh, and before i forget, films that i never forget pirates of the caribbean, black swan, terminator...wow! There's a list of classics films that i like.
mrcdnke
_ For me:

The lord of the rings.
The Guest
Tom & Jerry
Doraemon
STAR WARS EPISODE
Pirates Of The Caribbean
True blood
Home Alone
Harybotter

I can see these movies over and over again.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
BigGeek
There are a lot of movies that I will never forget never have been big on romance movies though, although comedies are good although I sure have forgotten many of them. Typically the movies that stick with me are action movies and adventures. I also like Sci-Fi as well.

Off the top of my head here is the list:

Matrix trilogy
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Terminator II
Predator - the first one
Star Wars - all 6 of them
Bade Runner
The Fifth Element - a grossly under rated Sci Fi movie!
An Innocent Man - Old early 90's Tom Selleck movie
Aliens
Armageddon
Die Hard - all of them
Deep Impact
Jurassic Park - all of them
Space Cowboys

I could keep going on but that is just some of them off the top of my head Very Happy
spinout
HM, the Lovely bones... pure horror.
Haiku2016
Here are some real classics:

The Birds (1963)
Psycho (1960)
The Ten Commandments (1956)
Ben Hur (1959)

...how far back can you go?