FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

otiscom
I find it hard to post often and loose my points quickly.
I have now recieved a warning!
I have a full time job and don't spend all my time on the net when I get home (wife and family).

A bit unfair?
tidruG
No I don't believe it is unfair considering you're getting so much for free... all we're asking in return is some posts. We take a point a day. In order to make sure you don't lose your account, all you have to do to keep your points positive is to post just one good post a day. THat'll take you not more than 5 minutes.

Normally, I'd rather have members being more active out of interest rather than out of compulsion to keep their sites. But since it's a rule, I don't see why you cannot spare a couple of minutes a day to keep 250mb, 10 gb per month, unlimited MySQL db for free?
Jack_Hammer
If you make a couple of good posts your set for a week or so, it doesn't mean you have to spend all the time on the net but as tidruG said, just five minutes, is that all to ask for (Read spec. above).
Nameless
I don't think it's unfair. If anything I think only 1 post a day is too generous. Even if you only post, say, once a week it would only take about fifteen, twenty minutes. Pretty good deal, really.
GamePlay
No i dont think its unfair, but i dont got any site here yet.
Its like your paying less then you get, you get 250mb! and there are lots
of web servers that only offers 100mb and then you'd haft to pay for it, like 7$/month or some thing like that.

This web server rulz, and it........ rulz alot Exclamation
So keep up the good work and dont let us users down. Wink