FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scripts Available on Frihost

asiddle423
what scripts does the frihost server accept

does it accept
javascript
and
asp
etc

thanks
asiddle423
spider
Ive wanted to learn more asp, but most of the companies here in my local area have been converting their servers from asp to php becawse php is so much easier to get ahold of even by people just wanting to learn on the net,,,, Ive found more people converting from asp, perl, and switching to php because of so many other learning it,,, ive been learning php for 2 years now... I had contacted a company in a couple towns away for a job posting that they were hiring for an asp programmer,, then,,, i figured what the heck,,, wonder if they could use a php programmer,,, the guy told me to contact them back in a few months because he has been talking to his boss's to convert over to php because so many programmers called him and asked him the same question i did,,,, php is just so much more learned by people on the web than asp,,, mostly because alot of the windows servers you have to pay for,,,, asp and be installed on apache,,, but its not really the same as working off of IIs or something,,, now im not to sure about that, but Its the best guess i have,,, I didnt start learning asp because of that main reason,,, had to purchase a windows server, or install into apache or something,,, it was just so much easier learing php,,, does the basic same thing,,, i think its even better than asp... I just wish you didnt have to use java to build a fast chat script,,, (sorry i like to see the text in the text box as soon as you hit that enter button...lol) I would suggest going with php for this reason,,, most people want to learn php because it seams easier to grasp than others,, Id like to learn more java to work with my php scripts,,, Im working on a new search engine script now,,, well,,,good luck on your decision,,,lol...we all can see what that will be....
asiddle423
nice opinion i think i might look into php
is it easy to learn the code?

like to hear more opinions like this

thanks
asiddle423
Bondings
asiddle423 wrote:
nice opinion i think i might look into php
is it easy to learn the code?

like to hear more opinions like this

thanks
asiddle423

Php is very easy to load. And no, at the moment we do not support asp.