FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nero Burnlite

debjitbiswas
I found this software very usefull well some specifications are given bellow

Version

Release Date
December 02, 2010

File Size
31 MB (32.747.816 bytes)

MD5 checksum
72f9e9a0681d8c2380093e4eda9b602c

restriction
This version of Nero BurnLite 10 contains simply data burning and disc copying features for CDs and DVDs. Additional features and functionality are available with an upgrade to Nero Burning ROM or Nero Multimedia Suite 10.

system requirment:-
Minimum system requirements for Nero BurnLite 10

Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista® SP1 (32 and 64-bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)
2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® or Windows® 7)
300 MB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including temporary disk space)
CD or DVD recordable or rewritable drive for burning
Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5 and Microsoft Silverlight™ are shipped with the product or automatically downloaded if not included in the package
An Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility

Note:

On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode
The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended

Supported media for burning

CD-R
CD-RW
DVD±R
DVD±RW
DVD-RAM
DVD±R DL

Supported disc formats

Data CD (ISO, UDF, ISO/UDF)
Data DVD (ISO, UDF, ISO/UDF)

Download For this site:- Its a freeware and remote ly uploded from website.
http://adf.ly/CsmU
mukesh
Currently i am also using Nero 10. Nero 10 really working well. But this time I am using it very less because have a power Iso software. Power Iso is small software and about all facility of Nero include in this. (Read, write, Virtual Image Drive and more).
ham65
nero is a nice program.
debjitbiswas
mukesh wrote:
Currently i am also using Nero 10. Nero 10 really working well. But this time I am using it very less because have a power Iso software. Power Iso is small software and about all facility of Nero include in this. (Read, write, Virtual Image Drive and more).

well i am agree with you but this power iso is less reliable to me so i use it little while.
i also use magic iso.
welshsteve
I've used Nero programs before and have been impressed. However, I am currently using CDBurnerXP and I find it does a great job, just what I need with minimum fuss Smile It's all about personal preference I guess
driftingfe3s
I use imgburn. Its lightweight and does the job and its FREE!

I stopped using Nero after version 6 i think it was. It came with too much bloat and all these unnecessary stuff.
rjraaz
Nero is evergreen cd dvd burning software, i am using it for many years.
badai
get it from legitimate source guys.

http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nbl-free.php

you never knew what people slip into it if they put it on free file hosting.
ham65
I dont like nero,i dont know why,lol.
rjraaz
ham65 wrote:
I dont like nero,i dont know why,lol.

yes that is right sometimes we do not the reasons of some not liking.
silverdown
Thank you I like this program very very much Shocked Laughing
chartcentral
I don't like the fact that the Ask Toolbar is bundled and installed with Nero BurnLite 10, without giving users the choice to not include it. Smile
rjraaz
chartcentral wrote:
I don't like the fact that the Ask Toolbar is bundled and installed with Nero BurnLite 10, without giving users the choice to not include it. Smile

they asked before to install it with Nero and you have choice to install or not to install it for yourself.
menino
I use nero mainly to burn images, but I like powerIso a lot.
I use MagicISO sparingly.

Nero was good, and I like its reliable burning features a lot, but yes, its gotten too bloaty now with the new versions with so many add-ons.
Yet it is still popular with many people despite its bloat.
chartcentral
rjraaz wrote:
they asked before to install it with Nero and you have choice to install or not to install it for yourself.

Yes, your choice is to install Nero with Ask Toolbar or not to install Nero at all, which is why I pointed it out. There is no option to install it without the Ask Toolbar. But maybe that's the condition for the free use of the product. Fair enough I guess. Smile
mukesh
I am currently using Nero 9 and i want to use Nero 10 what about Nero Burnlite 10?
any one have idea about performance ? is doing working well?
portoskt
nero is cool, but only part for burning... i dont like other parts of this software
tamilparks
thank you thank you
SultanMA
Try imgburn , it's free and very effective with any style of burning ,,,

here is a link: http://imgburn.com/