FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

1-Million Posting Count-Down Counter and 1-Millionth Post

deanhills
I think we have discussed this previously, but was wondering, since we are almost at the one million postings mark, whether we could get a "Count-down to Million Posts" counter on the top of the Discussion Forum page? So that we can see how every post ticks over until 1-million postings? Maybe it could be coded so that when we get to 1-million postings that there are animation streamers and balloons all over the banner .... is that possible?

At the same time our 1-millionth post could be one automatically generated by Bondings with a nice message by him to commemorate Frihost's achievements?

Maybe we could even continue the counting after the one million mark? Very Happy

cybersa
Nice Idea.
What you think about Flash Counter?
It is very easy to made.
sonam
I like this idea to see with every post the rest of one million.

Sonam
Bondings
I might create some notification of it, although no balloons unfortunately. I would rather like to destroy all the bloons.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
I would rather like to destroy all the bloons.
That was a good one! Would be a nice device for nixing spam posts as well. Twisted Evil
Asap170
Bondings wrote:
I might create some notification of it, although no balloons unfortunately. I would rather like to destroy all the bloons.

You won't have any balloons?! That's sad. I also think that the countdown would be cool.