FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi all

ogah
hi all member
i'm from indonesia
cybersa
Welcome to Frihost.
Stay and Enjoy with us.
IceCreamTruck
Hello, and welcome! I look forward to having you join our discussions. The easy way to tell what's hot is to click the number of posts for a few different active members with a lot of posts, or look at the posts for a moderator, and this will show you recent hot topics that each of them has been posting on that you may also enjoy.

If you take your time and go through all the forums and mark the messages as read then the icons on the forum home page will start allowing you to notice what the active forums are or where the new posts are... some forums are more active than others. I recommend getting into what's new, avoiding topics older than 1 year, reading the forum rules before posting, and hanging on for the fun ride and good times to come.

Frihost is a fun place to be, and I feel like it's helped me voice my opinion to see if people agree with me, and it's helped give me information to make more intelligent decisions politically, or in life! To me it's fun to hear about so many different subjects from so many different perspectives.

Thanks for joining us!

PS. It's also a good idea to read the whole thread before posting. If you need go back and find things you want to quote after you've read the whole thing then that is best, because sometimes you read things that make you glad that you didn't post in haste. I personally don't like stepping into other people's arguments because then they may start attacking me just because they are already excited before I got there. It's not always the case, but that is my advice for you: Read the whole thread and avoid a lot of trouble that can come from posting in haste, and it also makes you informed on the whole idea and what has developed on frihost and in my opinion will quickly make you a member that we all value very much! Enjoy!
mengshi200
Welcome you ,new member!There is a lot of value information in frihost.
IceCreamTruck
I like your profile pic too! I don't know if you added that before or after my last comments!
Cheeldash
Welcome to frihost.