FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Worth a shot!

Do you like this slogan?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Yes, it's great!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

IceCreamTruck
I recommend we add a slogan to frihost!

Frihost: you can do it all night long!

This might be a total shot in the dark... I dunno

PS. I hope you know I'm joking! Keep up the good work! Smile
cybersa
I like your slogan.
Mine:
Long lasting free hosting

What you think abt mine?
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
I like your slogan.
Mine:
Long lasting free hosting

What you think abt mine?

You didn't vote for my suggestion! If I tell you your slogan is good does that mean you still won't vote for my slogan? Smile

We should have a frihost slogan contest! We could even have categories: best, most practical, most funny
deanhills
The idea of a slogan is excellent, I like it. I just wonder whether we should first check whether others like the idea of a slogan first, and then if they do, and Bondings like the idea, we could run a competition for the best slogan. Idea
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
The idea of a slogan is excellent, I like it. I just wonder whether we should first check whether others like the idea of a slogan first, and then if they do, and Bondings like the idea, we could run a competition for the best slogan. Idea

Any slogan ideas? Question
cybersa
My Vote for "Yes,Great".
IceCreamTruck
cybersa wrote:
My Vote for "Yes,Great".

I don't understand why no one is clicking the button for "Yes, Great!"! Smile
pampoon
I thought there already was a slogan:

FRIHost: Free Reliable Hosting I think it was?

It used to be on the FRIHost banner, back when there was a banner, but I guess that was too long ago for new members to remember. There was actually a contest to decide it.
IceCreamTruck
pampoon wrote:

FRIHost: Free Reliable Hosting I think it was?

It used to be on the FRIHost banner, back when there was a banner, but I guess that was too long ago for new members to remember. There was actually a contest to decide it.

That contest was for banners and logo images. The slogan had already been decided. Just don't make it so the admin gets on to me for posting a bad suggestion as I did say I was just kidding about this because it came up in another forum the "you can do frihost all night long" statement, and I thought it would be funny to share here as if I was seriously making a suggestion because I never make any suggestions and was attempting to break that streak with something funny.

My poll is fake too, just in case you hadn't noticed! Smile
deanhills
pampoon wrote:

FRIHost: Free Reliable Hosting .
This is the best one for sure. Definitely withstood time. I'd vote for this one! Very Happy
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
pampoon wrote:

FRIHost: Free Reliable Hosting .
This is the best one for sure. Definitely withstood time. I'd vote for this one! Very Happy

You are excused from the poll on the grounds that I did not provide an answer for you like "I plead the fifth"